12-24' WIDE GARAGES
Benefits of Prefabricated Metal Garages
The most talked-about benefits of steel garages are their reliability and functionality, but when you invest in a prefab garage from Carport Direct, you’re getting so much more. Here are a few benefits you’ll experience when you buy a custom steel garage from us here at Carport Direct –
- Little-to-no Maintenance
- Fire and Pest Resistant
- Easy Installation
Available Roofing Styles
While some may not realize it, the roof of a steel building is just as important as the rest of the structure itself. Roofs provide your property with complete protection from the weather elements while adding to the overall durability of the unit. There are three available roofing options at Carport Direct, each with their own set of pros and cons. Take a look below for more information regarding each option:
- Regular Roofs – As the most economical style offered at Carport Direct, regular roofs have become a popular choice among homeowners and those in the agricultural industry. Its curved edges and horizontal paneling make this roof the best option for areas that do not typically experience high winds, heavy rain, or heavy snowfall.
- A-frame Horizontal (Boxed-Eave) Roofs – Often referred to as a boxed-eave style roof, the A-frame horizontal roofing option is also installed with horizontally-oriented paneling. Its primary benefit is the ability to own an A-frame style structure without the cost of a vertical roof. We recommend the boxed-eave to customers who reside in warmer areas with occasional precipitation.
- Vertical Roofs – Out of the three options offered at Carport Direct, the vertical style is the most durable, top-selling roofing system available. It’s also an A-frame style, designed and built with additional framing pieces for added protection. Its vertical paneling is best suited for areas prone to extreme weather conditions. If your custom garage is longer than 36’, you’re required to choose a vertical roof.
Customize Your Dream Custom Garages
Everyone wants a prefab garage that is tailored to their exact needs and budget. Here at Carport Direct, we give you options so that having a garage tailored to your needs is exactly what you get. Unlike other steel building companies, we give you full control over the design of your custom garage, ensuring you get exactly what you want and need. A few of our available customization options include, but are not limited to, the following items:
- Doors (Garage and Walk-in) – We offer a variety of sizes for both garage doors and walk-in doors. Depending on your intentions for the building and the overall size, you may be able to add several doors.
- Frame-outs – We also offer frame-outs if you choose not to have a roll-up door or walk-in door. There are also window frame-outs available if you choose to add custom windows after installation.
- Windows – There are several window sizes and designs available at Carport Direct, their availability depending on your location.
- Framing – We have two available options for steel framing – 12- and 14-gauge. Our 12-gauge measures at 2 ¼” x 2 ¼”, making it the best option for areas that are prone to harsh weather conditions. Since the 14-gauge is thinner with a diameter of 2 ½” x 2 ½”, it is much easier to work with.
- Colors – There are 14 standard color options to choose from and 2 premiums. If you choose one of our premium colors, there will be an upcharge based on the price of your garage.
Possible Applications for Custom Steel Garages
Nine times out of ten, people purchase a custom steel garage with intentions to store their equipment or shelter their vehicles from Mother Nature’s brutal forces. And while there’s nothing wrong with using a garage for its original purpose, Carport Direct has built their garages to fulfill a wide variety of day-to-day applications for homes, farms, and businesses. Don’t believe us? Take a look at a few of our creative, yet surprising uses for prefabricated metal garages:
- Entertainment Area
- Storage Unit
- Personal Gym
- Private Library
- Equipment Storage
- RV Shelter
- Office Space
Prices and Sizes of Prefab Garages
What does it mean to buy direct? Simply put, you’re buying yourself. Carport Direct doesn’t have middle men, there are no salespeople or commissions to worry about. Unlike other companies, we give you control over the design and purchasing process of your garage. We’re here to help when needed, but overall, you’re in control. While designing your dream garage, keep in mind that there are certain factors that will influence the price of your structure – its size, style, certifications, chosen customizations, and install location. If you’re concerned about the price of your structure, contact one of our building representatives today for information regarding our rent-to-own and financing programs.
We offer standard prices for all our garages at Carport Direct, with widths starting at 12’ and going up to 18’, 20’, 22’, and 24’. If our standardized options cannot fulfill all your needs, you can always choose to customize the size dimensions of your garage.
Buy Your New Custom Metal Garage from Carport Direct
Here at Carport Direct, we aren’t just about selling you a metal building, we’re about helping you find the ideal storage solution for all your needs. No matter what they may be, your needs are important to us. Don’t hesitate to call us, we guarantee you’ll find exactly what you need and more when you partner with us. Feel free to contact us today at (336) 415-3616 or get started with our 3D Building Estimator.
The Arrow 12x24 Murryhill storage shed includes a garage roll up door, sliding side door and is constructed from galvanized steel.
FREE Fast Shipping!
Arrow 12'W x 24'D Murryhill Outdoor Storage Garage / Shed Kit (BGR1224FG)
New and improved, introducing the same Murryhill garage we've sold for years, re-built! The new design keeps the same classic look and large storage space with a stronger design and improved moving parts. The new building features an extra tall 73.75 inch (6' 1 3/4") side walls. High gabled roof design gives lots of walk in room for taller people and adds the versatility of driving in tall tractors, hanging tall ladders or adding tall shelves for organization. Need to drive a car in or back your boat in for storage? No problem! This storage building has a garage style roll up door that measures a huge 95" wide and 72" tall. The garage door is key lockable to keep everything secured. This extra large building is great for lots of uses besides storage too! Use it for a hobby workshop, motorcycle shop, wood working area or any other hobby you might have. It's so big you'll have more room than you need for tools, auto equipment, pool equipment storage, furniture cushions or even Christmas decoration storage. You decide what to do with all the new room!
This garage also comes with an easy access side door measuring 24.25"W x 71.25"H (2' 1/4"W x 5' 11 1/4"H). The side door is great for getting in and out quick if you just need to go grab a screw driver or the pool vacuum! Having your own detached garage will also give you the ability to work any time you want on your hobbies without being loud in your attached garage disturbing the family. Use it whenever you want! The Murryhill garage is super strong and ready to hold up for years with it's extra strong galvanized steel design. It will be your reliable storage buddy for many years. Adding to the superior strength are steel trusses that reinforce the roof and overall structure. Steel trusses and fully steel structure ensures you'll have your building functioning for your families needs for many years.
Need a warranty? This storage garage comes standard with a free 12 year limited warranty included so you can rest assured you have a great building that will last. If you have a problem later simply open a warranty claim to help resolve virtually anything you need! Did we mention how great this building looks? The paint finish is a flute gray color on the walls, roof and doors with a dark gray (anthracite) color on the trim borders. These great colors blend well with most any surroundings and will beautify your backyard or parking areas! Now that you've selected this building get ready to save a ton over building a wood structure and also get ready for easy assembly! All of the parts for this shed are pre-cut and have pre-drilled holes ready for you to assemble quick and easy. You'll just need common household tools to erect this building. You'll want a cordless drill to help get done even quicker! What are you waiting for, get started by ordering now and get your do it yourself project going to get all the benefits you deserve. Available in six sizes from 12'x10' to 14'x31'.
- Galvanized Steel Frame - withstands the toughest elements and resists rust and corrosion
- Huge Storage Area & High Headroom - extra tall side walls and an extra high gabled roof provide unmatched headroom and storage area
- Two Access Doors - roll up garage style door on front for drive in access and sliding side door for quick and easy access
- Quick & Easy Assembly - pre-cut and pre-drilled parts for faster assembly for any novice do-it-yourselfer project
- Two Tone Great Looks - the flute gray finish on the walls, doors and roof matched with a dark gray anthracite trim blend well in any backyard surroundings
- 12 year limited warranty!
- FREE FAST Shipping!
Colors: Two tone dark gray and light gray with roll up white door
Storage Area:278 sq ft Cu / 2037 cu ft
Exterior Dimensions: 146 1/8"W x 289 1/2"D x 103 1/4"H
Wall Height:73 3/4"
Roll Up Garage Door Opening: 95"W x 72"H
Sliding Side Door Opening: 24 1/4"W x 71 1/4"H
Shipping Weight: 747 lbs
|Add Recommended Accessories:|
|Shelving & Hooks:|
- Staples office chair no wheels
- White gold rope bracelet mens
- Protec helmets near me
- Craigslist mansfield texas
- Canal 4 television peruana
Gable Pilot Steel-Framed Storage Shed - 12x24 | 657
12 Months 0% Financing - Ends October 30th Apply Now
The Gable Pilot 12 x 24 shed amps up your storage capacity. This steel frame storage building includes lots of extras beyond its durable 1-inch by 1-inch welded steel tube fra...me, notched skid floor system, and Panel-Loc Plus™ siding.
Check out all these included amenities:
- Interior workbench and pegboard for tools
- 8-foot overhead interior light with wiring for outlets
- Interior loft for extra storage capacity
- 9-foot by 7-foot roll-up door in addition to standard door
Choose from a rainbow of color options for the roof, siding, and trim on our customizable storage building. This is no one-size-fits-all 12x24 garage kit - this is a reliable, US-made storage solution that measures up to everything you expect from Leonard sheds and storage buildings.
If you’re within 30 miles of any of our locations, get your Leonard metal building delivered right to your backyard, blocked, leveled and ready for you to move your stuff into it.
Contact us for financing options on sheds and storage buildings, rent-to-own storage buildings, and other great deals.
- Standard Side Wall Height: 6'- 5" Approx.
- Door - Garage - roll up - 9x7 (8.6" x 6'1) - XT- Metal
- Power Loc Panel Siding
- Peak Height: 10 ft, 4.8 inches*
- Steel Frame
- 4 Windows and Premium Electrical Package
Delivery Included Within 30miles.*
- Professionally delivered & fully installed. This is hassle free and not a kit see [Delivery]. Floor, Paint, Roofing, Doors, Windows, and other options are all included. The unit is completely engineered and assembled in NC before it is placed in your backyard.
- Leonard developed the 1'x1' steel tube sub-structure over 30 years ago. This is favored by the Government and Commercial accounts for its durability, low maintenance and resistance to pests. The cage system sits atop Leonard's famous 2x6 on 4x6 notch skid floor system see [Superior Construction]. Precision-cut rafters joined with pressure sealed steel plates, 7/16" roof decking and roofing felt.
- The siding for this series is designed to be very low maintenance. Panel-Loc Plus™ features an extra striation on top of the rib to give it superior durability and protection against leaking. It is available in certain colors.
- Options included: Door - Garage - roll up - 9x7 (8.6" x 6'1) placed on the end wall | Door - Single Pre-Hung Fiberglass Door - 48" x 72" placed on the Side Wall | Windows (4) 30" x 36" - Slider w/grids (white only) & Metal Shutters placed see diagram | Loft - 4' wide - 12' long | Workbench - 24" wide - 12' long | Electrical - Extra Receptacle - 110 v Electrical - Fluorescent Light w/switch & 1 outlet - 8' | Pegboard - Brown Half Sheet - 4' x 4' | Kick Plate inside base | Ridge Cap Vent
METAL SIDED - STEEL FRAME SHEDS
Pilot Premium metal sided sheds have the advantage of lower maintenance: no painting, resists moisture, less bug and insect issues. These sheds are built with 1 x 1 welded frame to match Leonard’s famous notched 3/4” floor system. We can build a shed to fit your needs, from 6’x8’ to 14’x50’.
Single 36" Mobile Home style
Double 36" Mobile Home style
Single 48" Mobile Home style
7'x 7' Roll-up Garage
9'x 7' Roll-up Garage
24”, 30” or 36” Aluminum Slider Windows
- w/ Metal Shutters
Double Hung w/ Vinyl Shutter Option Transom Window
Wood Vehicle Runners
Pole Light w/ Receptacle
Interior and Exterior
Lighting Switches and Receptacles
Heat and Air
PANELING & INSULATION
House Type Insulation
Leonard uses a classic 29 guage metal panel which provides the protection of steel with an attractive appearance. The color applied to resist fading and rust. The corrugation pattern provide strength and the drain channel minimizes leaking and guards against wind, rain, and snow.
- Extremely Durable
- Easy to clean Available in a variety of colors (see colors)
- More expensive than vinyl and some wood options
- Drain channel minimizes leaking and guards against wind, rain, and snow Shouldn't be painted
LEONARD'S FAMOUS NOTCH SKID FLOOR SYSTEM
In the world of pre-assembled portable storage sheds, the foundation is paramount. Leonard's famous notched skid flooring system has been refined over the years to provide the most rugged and durable floor in the business. 4'x6' pressure treated skids are notched so that the pressure treated 2'x6' floor joists are squeezed in and cross fastened to avoid twisting or warping. This added step all allows the necessary strength to move the building over its life without doing damage to the structure. The floor is covered with 3/4" engineered flooring that is designed to last longer and not warp.
HOW IS A STORAGE BUILDING OR SHED DELIVERED?
Leonard offers FREE Delivery
In most cases, Leonard offers FREE delivery. Your shed will be delivered to your backyard, blocked & leveled, and set up for you to simply start moving your stuff in. It is hassle-free. The limitations are explained below.
There are two methods for which we can get your shed to where you want it placed:
- Leonard Delivered
- Customer Pickup
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
We saw that a friend down the street had a new cute shed in their backyard. They recommended that we go to Leonard and I am so happy that we did. Your team worked with me to get the right size building and outfit just the way I wanted it. It is now perfect as a place for our yard tools and it has enough room for me to organize my gardening stuff. I enjoyed working with you guys!
I saw the “She Shed” commercials on TV and I wanted something similar but I did not want to spend a bunch of money. Your manager came out to my house and helped me figure out the right style and even helped me select colors to match my house. The staff was great and I have already told a few of my neighbors to shop with you all.
I thought about building myself an attached garage but it was going to cost way too much. I saw your 12x24 with the work bench and loft in the back. You had it in stock and I was able to start working in it two weeks later. It was easy and hassle free – I really appreciate working with local folks who know how to get it done.
At first I was looking at public-storage units - the kind were you pay every month but have to drive half way across town and go through security any time I want to get something out of it. When I found out I could rent a shed you guys, have it placed in my back yard, and after a few years I would own it – it was a no brainer. Great job guys.
The shed you guys build, the steel frame metal sided, are great. Absolutely no maintenance and no bugs either. I am also glad that you all were able to place it where I needed it in my yard – I was a bit worried about it but was no problem for your delivery guy. Nice Job !!
Choosing the right colors for your shed
The siding and trim material of your storage building or shed will determine the available options for color. Siding materials are broken into four groupsLEARN MORE
Should You Choose a Shed Kit vs A Custom Built Shed from a Manufacture?
Shed kits are quite popular for promising new sheds for an unbeatable price. For just a few hours of work, you can get a great storage building. But is that the best option?LEARN MORE
Understanding Proper Floor construction of storage buildings, sheds
Sturdy pressure treated 4"x6" skids are notched so that the 2”x6” pressure treated joistsLEARN MORE
If you don't think a shed will fit in your backyard. We are here to help.LEARN MORE
get the latest deals & more...
Get StartedEstimate your building now.
Our 12×26 steel building is an affordable way of fulfilling your residential parking and storage needs. The 12×26 garage comprises ample space to house your car and equipment
You can also customize the dimensions to accommodate your extra storage or personal needs. Viking Steel Structures offers complete metal building customizations allowing to transform your car shed with doors, windows, roof-style, lean-tos and more.
Benefits of 12 x 26 Steel Building
Durability: The steel is used in metal sheds, which can shield your assets against severe weather conditions. Steel is anti-corrosive, hence unaffected by harmful environmental elements. So, metal storage sheds don’t rust and withstand the adverse weather for decades.
Affordability: The materials used to create a steel building are more economical than concrete, lumber, brick, etc. The property taxes are also much lower because the value of the steel storage building is likely to be seen as less valuable than many other types of constructed buildings. The insurance rates are also lower due to the minimum tendencies of fire accidents and other damages.
Easy Upkeep: There are no worries of roof shingles that need to be replaced, peeling paint, rotting, or hard-to-clean surfaces on a steel car parking. You can easily clean and maintain your outdoor shed with a simple hose-down.
Inexpensive Repairs: If your building got damaged, then don’t worry, the metal building repairs are less expensive and convenient. The pre-engineered metal buildings come in the parts, and you can readily weld or replace the damaged part without disturbing the whole structure.
Energy Efficiency: Steel sheds can be insulated with spray insulation that is energy efficient. The insulation can also seal up leaks and spaces, restricting the heat exchange and keeping the requirements of temperature regulation minimal.
Along with the above benefits, viking gives metal carports with 20 year rust through warranty, 10 year panel warranty, and 1 year workmanship warranty.
There are many more advantages of steel buildings like robustness, time efficiency, easy extension, pests-free, etc. and your 12’x26’ steel shed includes them all. Hence these can be the reason also why you should buy a 12×26 metal building.
Uses of 12 x 26 Metal Building
There are innumerable ways you can utilize your 12 x 26 storage shed. An X wide metal building can serve many residential needs and recreational activities.
12×26 Residential Building Uses
- Your 12 x 26 steel shed can be a one-car garage with some storage space. Apart from car parking, you can use your shed for your vehicle maintenance. Hence, you can service your vehicle regardless of the weather.
- The 12×26 carport is a standard building type and best for domestic uses. Your shed can be a storeroom for holding your gardening tools, lawnmowers, bicycles, etc. You can also organize your house by relocating the unwanted stuff to your outdoor steel building.
12×26 Recreational Building Uses
- The 12×26 metal gazebo is ideal for recreational activities. You can make it your hobby hut, art studio, gaming arena, private library, writer’s retreat, party hub, sew shed, and many more.
- You can use your metal building as your private space to have an escape from the outside world and enjoy your own company. You can learn new skills, pursue your interests without having a thought about the surroundings.
Applications of 12’ x 26’ Steel Building
12’ x 26’ portable garage have many applications that are listed below. You can enjoy any of these or multiple applications by customizing your metal building accordingly.
- Car shed
- Storage building
- Man cave
- Motorcycle room
- Outdoor shed
- Lawnmower shed
- Survival shelter
- Loafing shed
- Metal Gazebo
12×26 Metal Building Features
The standard building’s width & length vary from 12’to 24’, and 21’ to 41’ respectively. The following are the specifications of 12 by 26 loafing shed.
- 6’ to 16’ height options
- Braces on every leg
- Mobile home Anchors (Ground)
- Cement Anchors
- Up to 15 color options
- 29 Gauge Roofing
- Garage doors (6×6 to 14×14) for uncertified buildings
- Garage Doors (6×6 to 16×16) for certified buildings
- 3’ wide side panels with 21’, 26’, 31’, and 36’ length options
- 12 gauge and 14 gauge panel options
- Two windows options 30”x30” and 30”x36”
- Two insulation options Dubble bubble and Woven R-17
- End openings without garage door
- Side openings without garage door
- Side openings with garage door
Customization of Your 12 x 26 Storage Shed
Viking Steel Structures is well known to provide the best custom metal buildings. The metal can be configured with the various roof styles to meet the requirements concerning location and weather conditions.
Generally, there are three roof styles-
12×26 Regular Metal Building
This kind of building has a horizontal roof sheeting with open sides. You can get the side panels under custom changes. The regular roof style carports are perfect for mild weather regions.
12×26 Boxed Eave Roof Metal Building
This kind of structure has a horizontal pitched roof. The A-frame metal buildings are suggested for a moderate climate area and can withstand heavy winds and the occasional snowfall.
12×26 Vertical Metal Buildings
This is the strongest building type due to vertical roofing. A vertical steel building has pitched vertical ridges, from which snow slides off easily. Hence, this is the highly recommended building options for dense snowfall areas. This steel building can be further customized with vertical panels, named as All Vertical Metal Buildings. All vertical steel buildings are designed to defend the frequent blizzards, thunderstorms, hailstorms, etc.
These are the three roof styles you can choose, which best meet your requirements. Side panels are optional and mostly employed in the harsh weather areas.
There is a vast array of sheds for sale you can select from to house your needs. If you don’t find suitable any building, then you can design your metal building by own with our 3D Estimator Tool.
12×26 Metal Building Prices
The 12×26 metal building price starts from 1745.Some factors affect metal carport prices like location, building size, customizations, manufacturer, steel prices, etc. So, you might face some cost variation. Below are the tables of metal building prices for side height, both sides closed, and each end closed building configurations. These prices are for all states except Florida.
|Regular Style||Boxed Eave Style||Vertical Roof Style|
No Credit check required
No need to go through credit score check
Get quick approvals from bank
Monthly Contract Available
You can choose to pay from 36 months to 48 months
Every payment moves you closer to owning your shed
Flexible Payment Options
Easy month-to-month installments for your convenience
Ownership in 36 months or less
Payoff anytime and own your building
More than Just storage
Use your building as a workshop, hobby house, garden shed, etc
No extra charges, pay for the building and get it delivered to your doorstep for free
Professional and trained installers assemble your building without any charges
- No Credit check required
- Instant approvals
- Monthly Contract Available
- Build Equity
- Flexible Payment Options
- Ownership in 36 months or less
- More than Just storage
- Free Delivery
- Free Installation
Why Buy 12 x 26 Metal Building Kits
If you are a DIY guy, then you can get the best steel building kits from the Viking Steel Structures.Viking has a wide variety of garage kits for sale to meet your expectations. You can talk to our building experts to get help choosing the right garage kit. The metal carport kit comprises pre-sized parts that are punched for ease of installation.
1 car garage kits are affordable and take around 6 to 8 weeks to deliver. One car garage kits have primary and secondary framing with necessary bracing. Although DIY kits are easy to install, still you must consider the installation instructions or stamped engineering plans. Always take precautions while unpacking the garage kits and erecting them.
For any query regarding your steel garage kit and garage kit prices. Call us at 877-801-3263.
Get Your Price
Check out our tools that helps you in creating your own custom metal building. You can get in touch with us or Call us to know more.
To learn more about metal building elements try our
Get a free quote now or ask us a question,it’s free, simple and fast.GET A QUOTE
Shed 12 x 24 metal
Arrow Murryhill 12'x24' Metal Garage
The new Arrow Murryhill features tall 73-inch sidewalls topped with a 101-inch high-gable roof for ample headroom thus ensuring tall items and vertical storage shelves are never a problem.
The Murryhills wide access offers a 95 x 72 in/m 241.3 x 182.9 cm roll-up door. In addition to this, there’s a small side pedestrian door for handy access to your shed for everyday use that can be fitted on either side when constructing your garage.
The Murryhill is constructed from strong galvanized steel and the building carries a 12-year warranty. The neutral feel of the Murryhills aesthetics combines the colors of flute grey siding with anthracite grey trims, contrasted with a white main entrance door ensuring it will blend into almost any setting.
The garage also features reinforced steel truss roof for added strength and structural resilience giving the building ample protection against heavy snow-load and foul winter weather.
The Arrow Murryhill buildings are precision designed for DIY construction and come with an easy to follow assembly manual for any budding DIT’er. All that’s needed is a level solid base and a few tools to plant this beauty in your yard.
See building specs in More Info Tab above.
- Galvanized steel construction
- Over 6ft sidewalls with high roof offer ample headroom
- Pedestrian side door allows quick access
- Appealing two-tone aesthetics of Flute Grey siding & Anthracite trims.
- The Murryhill is available in 5 sizes from 10 ft up to 31 ft long
- Precision designed for DIY assembly
- Manufacturers 12-year warranty
Click to view manual for Arrow Murryhill 12'x24' Metal Garage
|Shop By Size W x L||12x24|
|Shop By Length||24 ft long|
|Shop By Width||12 ft wide|
Arrow Murryhill 12'x24' Metal Garage
You will also like:
- 2019 bts festa
- Black box connect
- Robotic arm vector
- Meraki mx ha
- Coastal coffee cups
- Deer park isd superintendent