2 Pack Of Diono Buggy Stroller Bag Hooks For $1.79 From Amazon
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the links that appear on this site are from companies from which DansDeals.com receives compensation. Dan’s Deals LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Many of the credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which DansDeals.com receives compensation if you are approved. Compensation impacts banner placement, but does not impact the articles posted on DansDeals.com. This site does not include all credit card offers available in the marketplace. Credit card companies that we have an advertising relationship with include but are not limited to: American Express, Bank of America, Barclays, Capital One, Chase, Citibank, Discover, HSBC, and Wells Fargo.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last Updated: March 24th, 2021 By: The 2 Idiots
Just like any parent who frequently travels with their kids would tell you, we definitely think that a stroller is a must-have when traveling with small children. What many parents tend to forget though is that it is just as important to have the best stroller bags to protect this little piece of portable furniture from dirt, dust, and germs. That way, you can stay confident that your child stays safe and germ-free while you go around the world for an adventure of a lifetime.
However, this also means allocating a budget to get this little piece of must-have. Since we don’t like compromises when it comes to the health and safety of our children, spending a little extra to own the best baby stroller travel bag surely wouldn’t be an issue. Besides, strollers don’t come cheap either, so an added protection will definitely be more than welcome.
Make your next family vacation a breeze
Travel with your kids now and build amazing memories as a family! Get our book, written by parents just like you, that will guide you all the way.
10 Best Stroller Bags For You To Check Out
To help you make a more informed decision, we have reviewed here 10 of the best stroller travel bags and included a comprehensive buying guide where you can learn more about what features to look for. To start, here’s a summary table of the key features of all the products in this list of the best stroller bags that you ought to check out for yourself:
Now, let’s dive in to find out the great and not-so-great details about these 10 best stroller bags to have with you when traveling with small children:
1. J.L. Childress Stroller Bag for Standard and Double Strollers
- Brightly colored
- Comes with a pouch
Produced by a company that’s dedicated to its goal of easing the lives of modern parents everywhere, the JL Childress bag is one of the best stroller travel bags you want to get when traveling with your little ones.
It’s made of high-quality and water-resistant materials that enable it to provide your baby’s stroller with a high level of protection from dirt and disease-causing germs and bacteria as well as moisture. This allows you to have some peace of mind that your little one will be safe while in their stroller.
Aside from that, it features a drawstring closing mechanism with an adjustable lock to keep your stroller securely inside the bag.
Need to store it? It comes with a handy little spandex pouch wherein you can store it easily and conveniently when not in use. Did we mention it’s airline-certified as well? With this, you no longer have to worry about it complying with airline rules and regulations. It’s truly one of the best stroller bags your money can buy,
- It comes with double-stitched seams for increased strength and durability.
- It’s airline-certified.
- It has a durable and lightweight design.
- The construction is made to be water-resistant.
- The bag comes with a handy spandex pouch for storage.
- The material is too thin for some users.
2. Gate Check Pro XL Travel Bag for Double Strollers
- High-quality material
- Water- and stain-proof
- Lightweight design
- Easy to carry
With its convenient and ergonomic design along with its high-quality materials, this extra-large stroller travel bag from Gate Check Pro is undoubtedly one of the best baby stroller travel bag models on the market these days.
Using ballistic nylon for its construction, this stroller bag features incredible durability and strength, ensuring that your stroller isn’t just well-covered and protected from exposure but also secure with no worries of the material giving in.
Despite its durable construction, the bag is lightweight so you don’t feel like it’s adding to the weight of the stroller. Its large size enables it to accommodate most double stroller models, including their travel systems.
It’s completely water- and stain-proof, keeping its appearance pristine while doing its job well. Even if it gets dirty, it’s machine-washable so you can simply pop in in the washer and let it clean the bag for you after use.
- It’s lightweight but has a highly durable construction.
- The bag is 100% resistant to liquids and stains.
- It offers a more comfortable way of carrying with the backpack straps.
- You can store various stroller models with ease.
- Some found it too large for their strollers.
3. VolkGo Travel Bag for Standard and Double Strollers
- Ergonomic design
- Increased durability
- Strong construction
- Large size
The best stroller travel bags are supposed to make traveling with your child easier, and this model from VolkGo does a great job doing so. By using high-quality water-resistant materials, it allows you to keep your baby’s stroller and travel system from being exposed to the various dirt and debris in airports.
Because of this, you can confidently place your baby in their stroller immediately after the flight without worrying that you’re exposing them to harmful disease-causing germs and bacteria.
Aside from being water-resistant, the VolkGo stroller travel bag is incredibly tough and durable, allowing you to place your sometimes heavy stroller in the bag and carry it without worrying about the bag breaking.
This is due to its use of high-quality and durable nylon in its construction. Its strong and durable construction is impressive considering how large this bag is. After all, it’s meant to accommodate even the larger double-sized strollers.
Adding to its impressive qualities is its feature for comfort: the ergonomically designed padded backpack-style shoulder straps. These allow you to carry the stroller on your back, making traveling easier as it frees up your hands to carry both your child and your other luggage.
- It’s made with high-quality and durable nylon.
- It features a water-resistant design.
- You can enjoy increased comfort with the padded backpack straps.
- It’s large enough to accommodate most models of strollers.
- It can be difficult to fold into its carry pouch.
4. Compono Large Stroller Travel Bag for Standard or Double Strollers
- Padded strap
- Compact storage
- Large size
- High-quality materials
With its hybrid nylon-polyester construction, this stroller bag from Compono is undoubtedly one of the best stroller bags out there. Moreover, the padded straps add to the much-needed comfort when carrying something as large and heavy as a baby stroller.
It’s been tested by Compono with most of the popular stroller brands, ensuring that it’s compatible and will fit your baby’s stroller regardless of its brand. After all, each brand has its own unique design.
Although its large size can be intimidating, it can easily be stored when not in use as it comes with a convenient storage bag that’s zippered for secure storage. Simply fold it in its bag when you’re done using it.
As one of the best stroller travel bags, rest assured that your baby will remain safe from harmful germs and bacteria as the bag will protect the stroller for most of the trip.
- It comes with convenient storage.
- The bag is large enough to fit most stroller models.
- It features a hybrid nylon-polyester construction for increased water resistance.
- You can carry it comfortably due to its padded straps.
- Unfortunately, it doesn’t feature backpack-style straps.
5. Zohzo Travel Bag for Standard or Double Strollers
- Comfortable to carry
- Wide compatibility
- Increased adjustability
- High-quality construction
With its wrap-around double zipper and rectangular shape, this bag from Zohzo features a design that looks more like regular luggage than a bag meant for your baby’s stroller. However, the zippered design is more than just for show – it’s highly functional as well.
With it, loading your baby’s stroller into the bag has been made easier and more convenient. Aside from that, they’re highly durable too so you don’t have to worry about them breaking while you’re out of town and risk your baby’s health.
This is also in part because of its water- and tear-resistant polyester construction. This material enables it to withstand the wear and tear of being handled roughly in the airport cargo. Moreover, the reinforced stitching adds more to its durability and longevity.
As one of the best stroller travel bags, this large stroller bag has extensive compatibility. And despite its size, the Zohzo stroller bag is lightweight enough that you won’t feel any added weight to your already heavy cargo.
It’s also incredibly versatile, double as a great bag for other equipment as well. This makes it one of the best stroller bags as far as design is concerned.
- It has a versatile and multi-purpose design.
- It features a convenient zippered design.
- It has extensive compatibility with most brands of strollers.
- You can rely on its durable yet lightweight construction.
- The lack of backpack-style straps make it less comfortable than the other stroller bags.
6. Reperkid Stroller Travel Bag
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Heavy-duty construction
As far as the best stroller travel bags go, you want to make sure that it can help you carry your stroller with the utmost ease. That said, if you’re looking for a stroller bag that can make carrying your stroller a lot easier, then this one from Reperkid is a perfect choice. First off, it comes with adjustable shoulder straps that you can adjust to secure a comfy fit.
Aside from that, it also features a card slot where you can write your name and other details. This way, it makes it a lot easier for you to spot it and locate it in case it gets lost. It also features a vibrant color so you can recognize it easily, hence making it quite easier to spot in the conveyor belt.
- It’s made of durable and tear-resistant material.
- You can fit standard and double strollers in it with ease.
- It features adjustable shoulder straps for added convenience.
- The fabric is somewhat thin, and some complained about holes in their bag after a few uses.
7. Rayco Unlimited Stroller Bag
- Drawstring closures
- Bright color
The Rayco Unlimited bag is possibly the best baby stroller travel bag best stroller bag for travel if you want to bring an umbrella stroller along. Intended for air travel purposes, the bag can fit most strollers without any issues about the lack of storage space. It has a 45x13x12 inch dimension which is fairly large enough without being overly spacious.
One of its best features is its drawstring closure which basically allows you to easily store your kid’s stroller on the bag and take it off whenever necessary. You can easily fold and store it in your bag which just adds to its overall convenience. Lastly, it comes with a shoulder strap to make carrying easier – the only problem is that it’s not adjustable.
- The bag is made of water-resistant fabric.
- You can carry it ease, thanks to its shoulder strap.
- It offers decent protection for your stroller against dirt and germs.
- It’s quite affordable.
- The construction is a bit flimsy.
8. Angel Baby Umbrella Stroller Bag
- Universal fit
- Double strength polyester fabric
- Reinforced carry strap
Yet another bag worthy of the best stroller bag for travel title, the Angel Baby bag is made of double strength polyester fabric. As such, it provides excellent protection for your kid’s stroller from dirt, dust, and even water. Thanks to this lightweight fabric, you can ensure that the bag can properly protect your child’s stroller without it being too bulky, as is the case with the other bags on the market.
Also, just like the bag from Rayco Unlimited, the Angel Baby bag comes with a drawstring closure which allows easy access to its contents. However, it comes with an adjustable lock that’s designed to make it even easier to open and close the bag. Lastly, thanks to its bright red color, you can easily find and recognize it during your travels. It even has a huge “Fragile” sign to let handlers know to handle it with care.
- It’s designed for all-weather usage.
- It’s made of durable yet lightweight polyester.
- Most umbrella strollers on the market can easily fit inside the bag.
- It’s comfortable to carry, thanks to its padded strap.
- Unfortunately, this one doesn’t come with a shoulder strap.
9. Anikaio Gate Check Stroller Bag
- Waterproof construction
- Padded straps
- Ideal fit
The Anikaio bag isn’t as popular as the other best stroller bags we’ve mentioned on this list. However, as far as its features go, it can surely hold its own when compared to the other brands. What makes the Anikaio bag an ideal option is that it’s made of durable 600D polyester which makes it quite strong and durable. Not only that, but it’s also waterproof to allow you to use it regardless of the weather.
Just like other stroller bags, you can expect this one to provide excellent protection for your child’s stroller from dirt, germs, as well as damage. it even comes with its own storage pouch so you can easily store it when not in need. Lastly, it’s designed to fit most umbrella and double strollers, thanks to its large dimensions.
- It features 2 padded backpack and side straps for added comfort and convenience.
- It’s designed to prevent water from seeping inside the bag.
- The bag is large enough to fit even double strollers.
- It’s quite lightweight despite its seemingly bulky appearance.
- There were some issues with the fabric ripping after several uses.
10. Luvdbaby Premium Umbrella Stroller Bag
- Premium quality strengthened polyester
- Multi-functional usage
- Distinctive design
If you’re looking for a premium umbrella stroller bag without the premium price, then we highly suggest you go for this one from Luvdbaby. Specifically, the bag is made of premium quality polyester which allows it to have that durable construction that can resist rip and tear with ease. In terms of comfort, the bag comes with two provides on each side and are even padded for extra comfort and convenience.
However, what makes it the best baby stroller travel bag is that it can be used for multiple purposes. You can also use it as a picnic or play mat for your baby. You can even use it as a car boot liner. It also comes with its detached mesh bag to allow for easier storage. Lastly, it just has that premium look to it. It is highly distinctive and fairly easy to spot in the conveyor belt.
- It can double as a picnic mat for your child.
- It has a rugged yet premium denim appearance
- The overall construction is good due to its high-quality polyester material
- The bag might not do well during rainy weathers
Best Stroller Bags: A Comprehensive Buying Guide
Just like with any product, when choosing the best baby stroller travel bag for your needs, you can’t just buy the first product you see. You need to consider several factors before buying. After all, a stroller bag can protect one of the most important help you have as a parent: your baby’s stroller.
Your baby’s stroller is where they will likely be for most of the trip, after all. That said, here are some of the factors you need to consider when buying the best stroller bags for your vacation with your little one.
1. Stroller Compatibility
One of the most important factors to consider when shopping for the best baby stroller travel bag is its compatibility with your stroller. Needless to say, you need to find a suitable stroller first. Two of the top choices you can make when traveling are umbrella strollers. If you’re traveling with two tykes, a double stroller will be extremely useful.
When shopping for a stroller bag, you need to make sure there’s space large enough to accommodate the stroller that you’re bringing along. After all, if it doesn’t fit, trying to force in your stroller will only lead to frustrations and possibly even damage to both your travel bag and stroller.
Whenever you can, it will be wise, in fact, to make sure there’s extra room to store extra diapers, bottles, milk, wipes, and other baby stuff that you need to have quick and easy access to while on the plane or on the road.
2. Type of Closure System
You will also need to consider the closure system of the product. The best stroller bags are meant to protect your baby’s stroller. So, go for a travel bag that comes with zippers. Drawstring that are poorly constructed will fail to protect your stroller from damage, dirt, and dust,
Therefore, it’s important to look for the best baby stroller travel bag with a strong and highly durable zipper or a drawstring that can be firmly drawn shut. With these, you can ensure that no dirt or water will enter the bag and leave your baby’s stroller dirty.
3. Type of Handles or Straps
Another aspect you need to consider when looking for the best stroller bags is the presence of handles or straps. This is because straps or handles give you a convenient and easy way to carry your stroller’s travel bag (with the stroller in it, of course).
They are especially important when traveling as you and your spouse will need enough hands to handle not just the stroller but also your baby as well as your other luggage. That is why it’s ideal if you choose a stroller bag that offers you different ways to carry it.
Most of the best stroller bags on the market have backpack-style straps. These straps allow you to carry your baby’s stroller on your back and free up your hands. These models also typically come with side handles. That way, you can carry them as a handbag whenever you prefer to. Some brands opt for shoulder straps that allow you to carry it on only one shoulder.
Check out the travel bag’s straps or handles. See if there is enough padding in them. Padding will help reduce the pressure and make you feel more comfortable while carrying the stroller.
4. Materials Used
Avoid stroller bags that are made of low-quality nylon. Nylon is fairly thin and can easily crack under pressure. It will not be surprising at all to see rips on your bag as soon as your flight takes off. Bags made of nylon are also prone to puncture. Therefore, you can’t really expect bags made of this material to last for a decent while.
Instead, the best stroller bags made of sturdy rip-stop or tear-resistant materials are highly recommended. A bag that’s made of high-grade polyester is one good option. Just keep in mind that bags made of a stiff fabric can last longer compared to generic bags.
Aside from that, you want to make sure that the bag is waterproof, or water-resistant at least. This way, you can protect your baby’s stroller from bad weather and other liquids that might seep inside.
5. Quality Of Stitching
Ideally, you should go for the best stroller bags that can stay together even if they’re tossed and turned around a couple of times while in the cargo hold. Fortunately, it’s easy to one as long as you consider the quality of its stitching prior to your purchase. Always go for solid and precise stitching. That’s because it can ensure that the bag will stay intact. In addition, it also improves durability.
You should check the stitching around its handles and straps. Also, make sure that it’s intact so the bag won’t suddenly fall off on your back.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I really need a stroller bag when traveling with my little one?
A: Stroller travel bags are necessary if you travel with your little one. Even though airlines don’t really require them, they are quite convenient and will protect your baby’s stroller from damage or dirt when traveling.
This extra level of protection is really a good thing since strollers are normally held in the hold section. And without a stroller bag, yours can easily get damaged.
Q: Do airlines charge for strollers?
A: Most airlines will allow you to check one stroller for free since it won’t count as part of your standard baggage. However, if your stroller is too large or has a non-collapsible design, some airlines like Air Canada and American Airlines will require you to check them in at the ticket counter.
Q: Should I gate check my stroller?
A: Gate checking your baby stroller is actually pretty necessary. Not only will it prevent any possible damage on your stroller due to mishandling, but it will also allow you to use the stroller on the terminal.
However, there are some instances where your stroller won’t be brought out into the aerobridge upon landing. This means that you’ll have to collect it from the baggage carousel.
Q: Can I use any stroller bag on my baby’s stroller without any problem?
A: That would depend if the stroller bag you bought is compatible with your baby’s stroller. If you have a side by side stroller, then you will need a large bag so it can fit in without any issue.
However, if you have a single stroller you should make sure that the bag you get is designed for this type. If you end up buying a much larger bag, you’ll end up leaving excess space. This only makes your stroller more prone to damage.
Q: How do I fly with a stroller?
A: This will depend on the airline you’re flying with. In the US, most airlines will only allow you to transport your little one to the gate. After that, you’ll have to hand it over to them as it will be stowed as checked luggage.
However, some airlines outside of the US aren’t as strict. They will allow you to carry one stroller on-board as long as it can be folded inside. Policies can differ from one airline to another. So, we highly recommend checking your airline’s policy first before flying with a stroller.
Q: Will the airline provide me with a stroller travel bag if I fail to bring one?
A: That would depend on the airline itself. There are some that do, but in most cases, you’ll have to bring one with you. Airlines like United will sometimes offer big plastic bags. But, you shouldn’t really depend on it since those are fairly limited. There are also some airlines that sell stroller bags for a certain price, like Southwest for example.
Regardless if you decide to travel via plane or train, investing in the best stroller bags for your baby’s stroller will surely help a lot. Not only does it protect your stroller from damage, but it can also make sure it will be free of any dirt or grime to make your baby comfortable while in the stroller. Needless to say, the best stroller bag for travel is a worthwhile investment you can make for your little one.
If you want to buy the best stroller bag for travel with your baby alongside his stroller, then we recommend checking out the products we’ve listed above. Also, don’t forget to read the buying guide for a more informed buying decision. Good luck!
Handling your child’s stroller or car seat at the airport does not have to nerve-wracking anymore. Here are 11 of the best stroller travel bags on the market, and some detailed information on everything you should know about them.
7 Best Stroller Travel Bags – Comparison
Top 11 Best Gate Check Stroller Bag Full Reviews
Bububee ‘Elua XL Double Stroller Gate Check Travel Bag
The Bububee ‘Elua XL Double Stroller Bag is a cut above the rest when it comes to convenience. It is big enough to fit a double stroller; whether side by side or tandem. This, therefore, comes with the added advantage of extra space, when you use it for a single stroller.
This gate check bag is a product of the best Oxford nylon, which is tough and water-resistant. It can, therefore, withstand congestion in the cargo bins, and keeps the stroller dry and dust-free.
The Bububee folds neatly to fit into the stylish carrying pouch included on the inside. It also has backpack straps at the back, a pair of straps on the side, and a single strap at the front. This means you can carry it whichever way you feel comfortable.
The bag has a four-way closure system which requires that you pull the drawstrings, lock them, tie a single knot and flip the Velcro cap over the opening. This ensures that the bag stays closed throughout.
- It can fit a double bob with wheels, car seats and joggers
- It is quite costly but definitely worth the cost.
Gate Check PRO Car Seat Travel Bag, All-In-One Convertible Models
The Gate Check Pro Extra Large is ideal for double strollers and joggers alike. It will be quite bulky if you use it for a single stroller, but you will enjoy the advantage of extra storage.
This premium ballistic nylon travel bag is sturdy and can endure the rigors of airplane or railroad travel. It works efficiently to keep out germs, grime, and water.
The bag has padded and adjustable straps, for comfort and convenience. Therefore, you can attend to your children, now that your hands are free. It also folds neatly into a travel bag which can fit into any of your other bags.
It has a drawstring and clamp closure, and a small flap to go over the top. To our eyes, It’s one of the best stroller gate check bags.
- The 100% lifetime money back guarantee is an assurance of good quality.
- The drawstring clamp does not hold the strings firmly in place.
Britax B-Agile Stroller Travel Bag
The Britax B-Agile gate check bag is big enough to fit most strollers. All you need to do is fold the stroller and fit it into the bag, even with the wheels.
The bag offers effective protection from dust, rain and other harmful elements. It is made from durable nylon to best suit this purpose
You can very comfortably carry the Britax B-Agile stroller bag, thanks to the attached backpack straps. The straps are removable and padded for extra comfort.
This gate check bag offers the best-known protection from contamination in the cargo bins
The material is not sturdy enough, so it easily cracks under airport cargo pressure.
COMPONO Stroller Travel Bag for Airplane (Single Stroller Gate Check Bag)
The COMPONO fits most brands of single strollers and umbrella strollers alike. The catch, however, is that you should fold the stroller in prescribed dimensions it to fit perfectly inside the bag.
The bag is a blend of a polyester hybrid and sturdy nylon, which offer guaranteed protection from rain, especially. It has an extra layer of water-resistant material to reinforce protection.
The COMPONO has two handles on the side, to make it easy to lift carry. It also has a padded shoulder string and another strap at the pack, which you can use at your best convenience. The straps are double-stitched to enhance durability.
This bag is much like the Bububee in terms of closure its closure system. It consists of a string, clamp and Velcro cover flap, to keep out dirt.
- COMPONO assures all their customers a 100% money back guarantee if they are not completely satisfied with their product.
- The extra lining of water-resistant material is a plus during rainy conditions.
- Does not fit large strollers, hence the need to buy their Double Stroller Bag.
Bob Single Stroller Travel Bag Black
This single stroller bag fits most branded and generic strollers. It, however, does have enough room for double side by side or tandem strollers. For a perfect fit, you should fold the stroller.
The Bob Stroller Bag is one of a kind; it has several strap provisions inside to hold the stroller in place as the bag moves. There is a strap for the front wheel, and one to go around the stroller.
This particular stroller bag is much unlike the rest, mostly because of its physical appearance.
It is in the shape of a travel suitcase, and hence it has a set of wheels for smooth movement. It also has a heavy-duty handle for an excellent grip.
- In this bag, the stroller is less prone to bent axles or general damage, because of the support straps.
- It comes with an easy-to-follow instructions manual.
- It is quite bulky
- It requires that you remove the wheels for a perfect fit.
goSMART XL Stroller Travel Bag NEW DESIGN for Double Strollers, Jogging Stroller and Travel Systems
As its name suggest, this bag is big enough for most strollers, joggers, and other duals. If you use it for a single stroller, you will have enough space to put some diapers and other excess baby gear.
The goSMART XL travel bag mimics high-grade military material which is water resistant. It is thick, yet lightweight and does an excellent job at keeping your stroller clean, dry and germ-free.
The bag has padded straps in a backpack style. The stitching around the straps is adequate, to secure them in place. The bag also folds neatly into an attached travel bag, which makes it easier to store or carry around when not in use.
You can carefully secure your stroller in the bag, by cinching the drawstrings and locking them with the attached clamp. Tie a knot right next to the clamp for extra security.
- There is a white ID box right under the logo, for a more personalized bag.
- The material is not durable enough for constant travel; it shreds easily.
- The closure system does not include a Velcro flap; hence it does not provide 100% coverage.
VolkGo DURABLE Car Seat Travel Bag with BONUS e-BOOK
The VolkGo Durable Car Seat Travel Bag is ideally for use with infant car seats. It can fit different sizes of car seats and small-sized strollers.
This nylon bag is ideal for dusty airport terminals. It can withstand the rough handling of gate-checked luggage. It is hygienic and robust enough to resist scratches and punctures. Also, It is waterproof.
This car seat bag has backpack-style straps at the back, a single handle at the front, and two straps on the size. You can carry it on either side. It also collapsible and folds into a small pouch.
The closure system consists of a pair of drawstrings, a string clamp, and a Velcro flap cover. This helps secure the car seat in place and keep germs, dust, and water out.
- Once you order a VolkGo travel bag, you receive a bonus bedtime story e-book via e-mail.
- VolkGo provides a one year warranty
- The straps are not adequately padded; this may result in an uncomfortable experience and may cause back, neck and shoulder pains in case of long-term use.
LUVDBABY Premium Umbrella Stroller Bag for Airplane Gate Check In
The Luvdbaby Premium umbrella stroller bag is a product of high-grade polyester. It is relatively large, but most people have trouble trying to fit double strollers. It is ideal for a folded single umbrella stroller, and leave room for extra storage.
The bag is excellent for gate checks, mainly because it can withstand the pressure in the cargo hold. It does not tear easily and does a great job at keeping the stroller clean, dry and germ-free.
Two straps provide support for this bag; with one on each side. The straps are adequately padded for extra comfort. This travel bag is also entirely collapsible and comes with a detached mesh bag for storage.
Two zippers run from one bottom corner, over the bag, then down to the other edge, on either side. The zippers are durable and do not break easily even as the bag expands.
- It is multifunctional. It can be used as a travel bag, a picnic mat or a liner for your car’s boot. You can also lay it out as a play mat for your children as you wait to board.
- Saves time at the carousel because its rugged denim color is easy to identify.
- It is quite affordable
- It might not keep out water for long on a rainy day.
- The zipper is easy to tamper with.
Glogex The Stroller Bag for Airplane – Convenient Stroller Cover for Gate Check
The Glogex is mostly a car seat bag. It is big enough to hold both a car seat and a car seat booster, with some extra room to spare.
It is robust and resistant to wear and tear. The bag has two layers of padding at the bottom for extra protection. It is 100% water resistant and efficient as an anti-dust and germs bag. It is excellent for gate check since it can withstand most rough conditions.
You can easily navigate around the airport with this bag, your luggage cart and active children in tow. It has backpack straps and a padded handle at the side, for comfortable and convenient carrying.
A long string runs around the top of the bag and flows out from both ends. You can draw the strings and secure them with a strap. The string clamp gives a very loose grip; thus it leaves a sizeable opening at the top of the bag.
- The bag is brightly colored hence it is quite easy to identify
- The closure system does not include a Velcro flap
UMBRELLA STROLLER TRAVEL BAG Cover by Angel Baby
This Angel Baby bag is universal since it fits most mainstream umbrella strollers. You may have a problem fitting your Graco Breeze Umbrella stroller, but it does the tricks for most strollers.
The Angel Baby Stroller bag was born out of a frustrated mom’s need. It is a product of high-quality, durable polyester which locks water, dirt, and grime out.
It comes with an adjustable and fully padded polyester shoulder strap, and a sturdy carrying handle.
This makes it easy to carry, together with the fact that you can fold it neatly and store it in a pouch.
The bag has a draw-string and clamp closure but without the Velcro cover.
- The lifetime guarantee is an assurance of good quality.
- It has a striking bright red color for easy identification
- It has an ID tag for identification as well.
- The lack of a Velcro cover exposes the stroller to dust and damage.
Emmzoe Premium Umbrella Stroller Airport Gate Check Travel Storage Bag
The Emmzoe travel bag is specially designed for use with single umbrella strollers.
The ripstop nylon bag provides excellent protection from water, dust, and germs. Its durable material is made to last as it does not puncture easily.
The double straps sewn on the bag offer the convenience of choice. You can carry the bag on your shoulder or in your hand; whatever feels most comfortable. It also comes with a storage pouch.
The drawstring closure makes it easy to open and close the bag as needed and it is accompanied by a clamp, to grip the strings in a tight position.
- It has an ID box where you can write your name for easy identification
- It is brightly colored for convenient identification as well
- It is bound to tear easily.
What Is A Stroller Bag?
A stroller bag is a functional travel bag that is specifically designed to store strollers, car seats and even pushchairs, during airplane travel. They are durable and waterproof to protect the seats and strollers from dust, rain, and snow before and during travel. You can choose to carry yours without the bag but at your own risk, because most companies will not assume liability for any damage. There is a variety of these bags on the market, but the main ones are;
- Universal Stroller and car seat; they are lightweight, cost friendly and fit most car seat and strollers. The two main types are the single stroller and car seat bags, and double stroller and car seat bags.
- Custom made stroller bags; explicitly designed for a particular model. They are bulky, padded and quite costly.
Why do you need a bag to carry a stroller?
Here are a few outstanding reasons why you should have a stroller bag;
A. To keep your stroller clean
When you store your child’s stroller and car seat in a travel bag, it is improbable that it will interact with any sort of dust. The cargo bins or the cargo hold inside the plane are not necessarily the cleanest places; therefore you are sure of a decent place to place your baby when you land. This will prevent them from catching flues and dust allergies.
B. To keep your stroller dry
In those few minutes before the airport staff begins to load the luggage on to the cargo hold, your stroller or car seat will be out in the open. If you did not place it in a stroller bag, chances are the rain or snow will come pouring down and leave you with a damaged item.
C. To protect your strollers and seats
Baby gear is as delicate as it is expensive. You certainly want to keep them functional for long to avoid incurring extra replacement expenses. A stroller bag keeps your baby gear free from damage during travel. This allows you to utilize your seats and strollers over an extended period, such that you can use them as hand-me-downs for your other children.
D. Gate Check
When you gate-check your stroller, you leave it exposed to so many risks in the cargo hold. A stroller that goes into the hold without any form of protection is more likely to get its straps and handles caught up in other luggage. In such a situation, there is no telling what might happen to your stroller.
E. Extra space
A good stroller bag will give you more room to fit in other baby essentials. You can carry extra clothes, diapers, and toys in the bag. Though you might not immediately notice this, diapers and clothing provide extra padding for the stroller. Apart from extra storage, you can lay out the bag on a clean surface and allow your child to play, as you wait to board your flight.
Benefits of using a stroller bag
A stroller bag is a must-have accessory stroller accessory, especially when you want to travel. Here are a few amazing benefits of owning one;
Stroller bags, especially the custom-made variety, are made of a durable yet light material such as ballistic nylon. They withstand harsh weather conditions such as rain, snow or even harsh sunrays. They are also very tough, such that they endure the conditions at the cargo bins and cargo bin. Without that, They do not tear or burst easily. Since they are durable, you do not have to keep replacing them every so often, unlike those who opt to use plastic trash bags to store their strollers and seats.
⇒ Extra Storage
Large stroller bags come with the advantage of extra space. If you use it for your car seat, you can easily slide in the car seat booster as well, and you are good to go. A spacious bag can also hold diaper bags and other baby toys. If you have extra luggage like souvenirs from your trip, then the stroller bag is the best place to store them.
⇒ Keeps your baby gear intact
Car seats and strollers are quite an investment, and every parent is careful to keep them as new and functional as they can. You definitely do not want to keep replacing baby gear especially if you are on a tight budget. Stroller bags help to keep the strollers and seats in good condition during travel. You will not have to deal with wet, dusty and broken gear afterward.
Stroller bags with distinctively bright colors are incredibly time-saving. Once you get off your flight, it is easier to identify your bag at the carousel. This will save you the hassle of looking through thousands of bags.
⇒ Free customs pass
If you have a stroller bag, chances are you will have an easy time at the customs department. Most airlines provide an extra baggage allowance for car seats and strollers. Take advantage of this and pack a few more baby essentials in your stroller bag. This will go through the oversize luggage check, and you will enjoy more floor space for free.
For a fantastic traveling experience, you should pick a bag that is functional and is compatible with your stroller. Several factors come to play when it comes to choosing the best stroller travel bag. Here are a few of the main things to look out for.
If yours is a double stroller bag, don’t go for a bag that is clearly meant for a single stroller. This will lead to unnecessary frustrations. If your stroller company also makes bags, it best to get one from them. If not, take some time to research online or in retail stores for your best pick. This will save you time and money.
02. Straps and Handles
Go for a bag that has several strap provisions attached to it. Most stroller bags have a pair of backpack style straps at the back, another set on the side, and a single handle out front. Such variety enables you to carry the bag however way you feel comfortable. Also, check if the straps have adequate padding, to reduce the pressure they exert on your back, shoulders, and hands.
03. Closure system
The main point of having a stroller bag is to keep your stroller safe from damage and contamination. If your stroller bag has a flimsy zipper or loose-grip drawstring, you should consider replacing it. Go for a bag that has a strong and durable zipper, or a clamp that offers a firm grip on the drawstrings. It should also have a Velcro flap to reinforce the drawstring closure. The adequate closure will keep the stroller free from water and grime.
Steer clear from stroller bags that appear a bit too light in thickness. These are mostly low-quality nylon bags which will crack under pressure the minute your train or flight takes off. Such generic bags tend to tear and puncture very easily. Instead, you should go for high-grade polyester and other sturdy materials. A stiff fabric directly translates to long-serving functionality. You will leave the airport with an intact stroller and stroller bag which you can use for more travel.
05. Storage Pouch
The last thing anyone needs during their trip is extra and avoidable baggage. You shouldn’t have to worry about where to store your stroller bag when you are not using it. To avoid such an unwelcome nuisance, look for a stroller bags that has an inbuilt storage pouch. There are also other bags that come with a detached pouch. Whichever you choose, you will enjoy the convenience of a neatly folded and tucked away bag which you can carry in your hand or fit in the diaper bag.
You want a bag that will stay together regardless of the rough tossing and turning while in the cargo hold. Solid and precise stitching keeps the bag intact, hence durable. The stitching-work around the straps and handles should also be intact so that your bag doesn’t suddenly fall off your shoulder or back. Carefully inspect the bag before you buy it.
While it is true that cheap is expensive, you do not want to blow all your money on a stroller bag just because you saw a celebrity use it. The primary mechanism used to design most stroller bags is the same, but the extra features draw the price lines. Those with extra straps, padding or wheels might be a bit costly. It doesn’t really matter how much it costs; the real test comes in whether or not it is functional. If the bag costs $20 and is fully functional, then you should go for it. If you have an extra buck to spare, you can go for the costly ones, as they promise excellent protection.
Whether you choose to travel by air or take the train, a stroller travel bag is a necessary addition to your baby gear pack. It helps keep the grime and water away from your car seat and stroller investments, and hence they last longer. The best stroller bag, above all else, should be functional to keep the stroller clean and dry. It should also be of universal fit, good closure system and with a pocket pouch provision. Go for a bag that works for you and is compatible with your stroller, for a fantastic traveling experience.
Table of Contents
The 13 Best Diaper Bags and Backpacks For Parents in 2021
As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too. If you buy a product we have recommended, we may receive affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
When it comes to diaper bags , we understand you need nothing but perfection. It's something you use every single day, maybe even more than your actual handbag. The diaper bag has to be durable, needs to have enough storage space to carry everything and a backup or two, plus it doesn't hurt if it's stylish and trendy. Whether you're expecting your first child or simply looking to upgrade the worn-out, on-it's-last-strap number, you likely want to know what the best diaper bags are this year.
Picking the right diaper bag for you and your baby's lifestyle needs is imperative. We found a ton of options that vary in size, the number of pockets and compartments, and so much more. From multi-strap backpacks to sleek over-the-shoulder options, we rounded up the coolest and most reliable diaper bags on the market, ahead.
— Additional reporting by Rebecca Brown
Bag amazon stroller
Stylish Single Stroller Travel Bags That Make Carrying Easy
Traveling alone is one task in itself, but when you have your child with you, it takes a village to fly with them. You’ll need a list of extra things than you normally would, and one of the bulkiest and most cumbersome to deal with is your child’s stroller. It’s a necessity to have on hand with you during your family’s adventures, but isn’t exactly travel friendly. However, you can buy a carrying case that makes transporting it a bit more compact and easy while you’re catching a flight at the airport or if you need to pack it up in the back of your car. There are many options when it comes to the best single stroller travel bags, but most are safe to bring to the airport gate.
Purchasing a single stroller travel bags isn’t exactly the most exciting, but it’s pretty much an inevitable thing parents have to buy. There are a good amount of options to choose from, but most have similar features so you’re guaranteed to get one that does the job. Here are the best single stroller travel bags to make your load a lot easier to manage when you hit the road.
Our mission at SheKnows is to empower and inspire women, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.
1. J.L. Childress Gate Check Bag
Rain is no match for this super durable stroller bag. Made of polyester, this bag features a double stitch lining, which will ensure it’s equipped to handle wear and tear while being dropped and carried while traveling. The bright red case and large logo make it easy to spot from afar, and there’s even an ID box where you can put your information in case it gets lost. This single stroller travel bag will protect your car seats from germs by checking it at the airplane gate instead of baggage claim. The bag is also easy to clean: simply wipe clean with mild soap and water.
J.L. Childress Gate Check Bag $13.99 on Amazon.com Buy now Sign Up
2. VolkGo Durable Stroller Bag for Airplane
If you’re looking for a single stroller travel bag that will hold single and dual strollers, this is just what you’ve been looking for. This universal travel bag easily folds flat for compact storage so it can fit when room is tight. The quality nylon material will withstand scratches, dust, and wear and tear so it can last throughout all your travels. Comfort is key for this stroller bag: it comes with two padded backpack straps so you can give your back some relief while carrying it around the airport until you board your flight. Best of all, it magically transforms into an easy-to-carry pouch for easier handling.
VolkGo Durable Stroller Bag for Airplane $29.99 on Amazon.com Buy now Sign Up
3. Gate Check Bag for Single & Double Stroller Travel Bag
You won’t miss this neon orange stroller cover at baggage claim. The lightweight design features a drawstring to keep your stroller inside the bag and so it doesn’t get dirty. The stroller bag is essentially a backpack, meaning you don’t have to lug it alongside your suitcases and other travel bags. You can have your hands free. When not in use, this stroller bag folds up small into a neon orange carrying case, ensuring that you won’t misplace it.
Gate Check Bag for Single & Double Stroller… $29.95 on Amazon.com Buy now Sign Up
4. OnGuard Stroller Travel Bag
Made out of heavy-duty polyester, this airport stroller bag can accommodate most stroller sizes. The bag also has four built-in straps, two on the back and two on the sides, for easy-carrying. You can adjust it based on what other suitcases and carry-ons you’ve brought. It also comes in five different colors.
OnGuard Stroller Travel Bag $27.48 on Amazon.com Buy now Sign Up
5. Travel Stroller Bag for Airplane Gate Check
You’ll spot this bright red bag easily at gate check. The water-resistant nylon bag includes a card insert, where you can put your personal information if the bag is lost for any reason. The bag has a secure top, so the stroller won’t become loose and fall out of the bag. There’s a front strap and a shoulder strap for easy carrying.
Travel Stroller Bag for Airplane Gate Check $19.99 on Amazon.com Buy now Sign Up
in: Travel & Outings
This nifty saddle bag attaches to your stroller for extra storage. Note handy mesh bottle pocket on the side. It's on sale at Amazon today only for $12.99 (it's usually $34). Looks like something I would have used during my stroller days. Does anyone own this and care to tell us what it's like?
Get updates from Asha.
I'll email you when I have new writing, events, or news to share. Low-frequency (I respect your attention & inbox), privacy always, unsubscribe any time.
Asha Dornfest is a writer, parent, and insistent optimist living in Portland, Oregon. She is the author of PARENT HACKS, co-author of MINIMALIST PARENTING, and co-host of the Edit Your Life podcast.
I have the Skip Hop Duo and I love it!
This is a cute bag! I like it!
I have this and I love it. Very convenient and holds a ton. My only complaint is that I have it on my Maclaren and sometimes it gets in the way of folding. but I think that’s more of an issue with the stroller than with the bag. It’s really nice to have, overall, because it means you don’t have to take the whole diaper bag or your purse with you every time you leave the house.
While were at it, can anyone recommend a good diaper bag. I’ve been using a backpack which worked great and kept my hands free but I am interested in having something with a bit more style since these days, this is also my purse. I want something that can hang easily on my shoulders and has long enough straps to fit over bulky coats.
Parent Hacks Editorsays
I have the Skip Hop Dash and love it. As soon as I found it online, I knew it was “the one”! I thought it was neat that the strap can clip off and the bag can hook right over the handles of the stroller, but honestly I have never once used that feature. I just wear it like a messenger bag. DH uses it too – we got a gray one. Love it!
I have the double bag – I had gone through about 4 other diaper bags before I settled on this one – and it’s fantastic. It stays on my stroller, and I like all the compartments. I remember paying $$$, around $80ish for it a couple of years ago, so the sale price sounds like a real bargain!
I have the SkipHop Dash and liked it for a few weeks… but then I realized that it is just too small for me, and definitely will be once I have to carry food in addition to bottles. I just switched to Vera Bradley’s baby bag. It has pockets on the outside for bottles or the included changing pad, and 2 small pockets inside. It does not have as many divided compartments inside as other bags, but 1) it is really lightweight and 2) it is very roomy. Rather than using specially-created compartments, I went to a dollar store and purchased soft pencilcases to hold items such as liners and extra nipples for bottles and bibs and burp cloths. Everything is organized and easy to find.
I started with a very large leather bag, which was great for the cloth diaper days because they take SPACE. Then sent her to the nanny for a while with a nylon Old Navy diaper bag. Then when we switched to daycare and disposables, I got the skiphop bag that is like a messenger bag, which is my favourite yet. But I also like the mini-ones. I got one , and loved it so much I have given the skiphop minis to two friends for baby gifts.
i use the SkipHop Pronto- its a little diaper envelope thingy w/ a mat attached- and i LOVE it. i actually tossed the whole thing in the wash the other day, which is against instructions, and it came out fine. great price on the saddlebag- sorry i missed the sale. sigh…
Someone mentioned the bulkiness of cloth diapers. My son is one and we still use the cloth diapers – yes, even when we go out. I lug around a back pack because, in addition to the cloth diapers and diapering equipment, we still need at least one change of cloths, snacks and toys/distractions. I’d love suggestions on a good diaper bag for cloth diaper users!
Did I miss the sale? When I clicked on the link, the bag is listed for its regular price, $34.
Parent Hacks Editorsays
Linda: Yep, Friday sale items are discounted for one day only.
You will also be interested:
- Unity screen recorder
- Moana puzzle 1000
- Aldi ames
- Raspberry pi hq camera mount
- Parrot fish goldfish
- Classroom silhouette
- Soul eater lamp
- Lost rhino beer
- Summit county utah tax records
Stroller bags are overlooked by many but they are essential for air travel because they keep your stroller safe from damage and all the grime and dirt of the hold section.
This means your baby won’t get exposed to all that dirt while you get to travel more conveniently.
Universal Fit Stroller Bags
Universal fit stroller bags are cheap and they are made to fit different types of strollers.
But always check first if it will fit with your brand.
Angel Baby stroller travel bag
OUR RATING: 4.3/5
- DURABLE, DOUBLE STRENGTH POLYESTER FABRIC that resists cracking, tearing and ripping. Lightweight and water resistant fabric gives you a sleek stroller cover for airplane design without all the bulk of the other stroller bags. Stroller bag for airplane DIMENSIONS are 45in. x 15.5in. x 12in. (114.3cm x 39.4cm x 30.5cm)
- REINFORCED CARRY PADDED STRAP: Wears comfortably on your shoulder like a backpack. Oversize identification tag and bright red color make this stroller airplane bag is perfect for the airline and easy to spot! Water Resistant and Lightweight Fabric Baggage comes standard.
- HEAVY DUTY ZIPPER STORAGE POUCH: Opens and closes without splitting or getting stuck. DRAWSTRING CLOSURE gives you a nice tight select fit. The ADJUSTABLE LOCK is for easy opening and closing your umbrella gate check stroller bags for air travel at the airport.
- FITS MOST BABY TRAVEL UMBRELLA STROLLERS: Large xl graphics with ID guard box for name and RED bright color checked! FITS most JL Childress, Jeep, UPPABaby vista or cruz, Graco, Britax, Bob strollers, mclaren, mini city jogger strollers and more.
- KEEP YOUR UMBRELLA STROLLER TRAVEL BAG INVESTMENT CLEAN AND SAFE for many years to come. We want you to PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT from dirt, and wear and tear, whether you are traveling by airplane or car, or storing your stroller at home. PURCHASE THE ANGEL BABY STROLLER AND A CARSEAT TRAVEL BAG COVERS (sold separately) TOO TODAY.
The Angel baby stroller bag is one of the best and affordable stroller bags out there.
This is because it is made with water-resistant durable double strength polyester.
It is also a great choice for umbrella strollers because of the drawstring adjustable lock which makes opening and closing easy.
There is a padded shoulder strap that lets you carry it as a backpack and an ID identification.
The bag also comes with a zip-up pouch for keeping the bag when it’s not being used.
- Durable double strength polyester
- Padded shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Oversize identification tag
- Bright red color makes it easy to spot
- Identification tag
- Zippered pouch
- Drawstring closure
- Adjustable lock for umbrella stroller bags
- Universal fit
- All-weather use
- Fragile sign
COMPONO Stroller travel bag
OUR RATING: 5/5
- WATER RESISTANT DURABILITY AND PROTECTION ★ This is NOT like those cheap, paper thin, 'Ballistic Nylon' bags that allow water to pass through and fall apart the first usage! Made from an extra durable Nylon and Polyester hybrid blend material, sealed with a Water-Resistant liner, our bag keeps your stroller protected from dust, dirt, and water during your travel by train, car, airplane, etc. Double stitching at handle locations ensures they will stay attached.
- EASY TO CARRY ★ Padded adjustable Shoulder sling strap allows for easy carrying over one shoulder. Two individual lift handles on the side, as well as a single one on the back, allow for quick and easy lifts.
- EASY STOAGE ★ INCLUDES A ZIPPERED TOTE BAG FOR STORAGE! Double Press quick clinch closures sewn into a low resistance composite material allow the bag to easily be closed. An extra flap of material with Velcro closure covers the hole left from the drawstring to keep all dirt and grime out
- MASSIVE SIZED BAG FOR UNIVERSAL FIT ★ Measures 48" tall, by 25" wide, by 19" deep; THIS BAG IS HUGE! Fits all double strollers / dual strollers we have tested, including some of the largest on the market: 4Moms - Origami, Baby Jogger - City Mini, Bob, Britax, Chicco, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Evenflo, Safety 1st, Cosco, and many more.
The bag is made with polyester hybrid and sturdy nylon and an extra layer of water-resistant material.
It’s great for both single strollers and umbrella strollers but make sure you follow the recommended dimension for folding.
It has an adjustable padded shoulder strap which lets you carry it as a backpack.
On the sides, there are dual lift handles that let you pick up the bag easily.
You can also use the single Quick Carry Handle which is located at the top rear end of the bag.
Fits even the largest strollers.
- Dual string quick closure system
- Velcro flap for keeping dirt away
- Luggage ID pocket with an ID tag
- Fragile sign
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Quick carry handle
- Universal fit
- Zippered tote bag for storage
- Bright red color makes it easy to spot
- Not suitable for very large strollers
Below is an abbreviated list of compatible strollers; please ask me a question in the comments if you have any specific concerns:
- 4Moms – Origami
- Aprica – Cadence, Presto, etc.
- Baby Jogger – City Elite, City Mini, City Mini GT, City Select, City Versa, F.I.T., etc.
- Baby Trend – Encore, Euroride, Euro Buggy, Expedition, Passport, Snap N’ Go, etc.
- BOB – Ironman, Revolution, etc.
- Britax – B- Agile, B-Nimble, etc.
- Bugaboo – Bee, Cameleon, Donkey, etc.
- Chicco – Cortina, KeyFit, Trevi, etc.
- Combi – Cabria, Cosmo, Flare, Helio, Torino, Twin, etc.
- Cybex – Callisto, Onyx, Ruby, Twinyx, etc.
- Combi – Coccoro, Kobuk, Shuttle, etc.
- Cosco – Commuter, etc.
- Evenflo – Aura, Journey, Zing, etc.
- Graco – Alano, Duo Glider, Dynamo, Ipo – Twin, Mosaic, etc.
- InStep – Arrow, Flash, Grand Safari, etc.
- Jeep – Cherokee Sport, Universal Cruiser, Wrangler, etc.
- Joovy – Caboose, Groove, Kooper, Scooter, etc.
- Maclaren – Easy Traveler, Quest, Triumph, etc.
- Mamas & Papas – Cruise, Mylo, Sola, Tour, Trip, Urbo, etc.
- Maxi Cosi – Foray, Mila, etc.
- Mountain Buggy – Duo, Plus One, Swift, etc.
- Mutsy – 4Rider, Easyrider, Spider, etc. to s
- Peg Perego – Pliko, Skate, Switch Four, etc.
- Phil & Ted’s – Classic, Dot, Explorer, Navigator, Smart, Verve, Vibe, etc.
- Quinny – Buzz, Senzz, Zapp, etc.
- Safety 1st – Acella, Clic It!, Jaunt, Two Ways Tandem etc.
- Stokke – Xplory, etc.
- UPPAbaby – Cruz, G-Luxe, G-Lite, Vista, etc.
OnGuard stroller bag for double strollers
OUR RATING: 4.0/5
The Onguard stroller bag is bright gray with a yellow lining and it is has a secured lock and closure system for keeping your stroller safe.
It supports double strollers and is also a universal fit for most strollers but you should make sure your stroller dimension is compatible.
It has a shoulder side strap for easy carrying and there is an area where you can indicate your name and phone number.
There is also a storage pouch for keeping the bag.
This stroller bag also doubles as a picnic mat and it has a 100% 90 days guarantee.
- Universal fit
- Supports double strollers
- Secure lock and closure system
- Shoulder side strap
- Space for indicating your name and phone number
- Light gray color makes it easy to identify
- Doubles as a picnic mat
- Storage pouch
- 100% 90 days guarantee
- No velcro flap
- 90 days guarantee
Volkgo stroller bag
OUR RATING: 4.3/5
- Fits most double strollers- this gate check bag is huge! Dimensions: 47" tall, by 24" wide, by 18" deep. Created to fit most double strollers / dual strollers, standard jogging strollers.
- Hassle-free & functionally effective design - the stroller travel bag comes with 2 padded backpack straps help keep your hands free such that you can easily show tickets, hold your baby or even sip a cup of coffee at the airport.
- Easy travel - V VOLKGO stroller bag makes it extremely easy to carry a baby stroller along with you even when traveling. With our stroller bag for air travel, you can gate check the bag & save money!
- Improved safety - provides protection to toddler or infant strollers against physical damages but also helps to keep your car seat clean.
- Durability and protection - travel bag for stroller made up of highly durable nylon which is water-resistant and is stitched using state of the art technology – offers complete wear and tear protection.
The Volkgo stroller bag is suitable for standard and double strollers.
It is water-resistant, adequately padded and made with nylon for durability and also protection.
It has padded back straps, 2 side straps and a front strap which makes carrying very convenient.
It is also large enough to accommodate most stroller brands but if you are unsure if it’s compatible with your stroller, you can always give them a call to ask.
It comes with a carry pouch for safe-keeping.
- Comes with 2 side straps, 1 front strap and 2 padded back straps for easy carrying.
- 1-year manufacturing warranty
- It has an area where you can write your name and phone number
- Carry pouch
- The back straps are not padded enough, which may cause some discomfort when carrying.
Emmzoe Wheelie padded stroller bag
OUR RATING: 4.7/5
- Traveling Made Easy - Easily wheel your umbrella stroller to the airport gate check or luggage claim when flying and traveling. The bag itself rolls up easily for storage when not needed.
- Easy to Use - Our design features wheels on the bottom of the bag to make it easier to transport your stroller than ever before. Simply place your folded stroller into the bag, zip it up, and pull it along the ground with the built in pull strap.
- High Quality Wheels - Wheels are designed with ball bearings to make them smooth and quiet when rolling.
- Protect your Stroller - Protect your baby stroller from dirt, dust, and water when not in use. Fits foldable umbrella single strollers only.
- Universal Fit for Umbrella Strollers - Designed to fit many umbrella strollers from Maclaren, UppaBaby, Chicco, Summer Infant, Graco, and more.
It has a universal fit and is perfect for foldable umbrella strollers.
The fabric is nylon, which makes it sturdy and water-resistant.
At the bottom, there are wheels for convenient moving.
If the wheels are not practical in some situations, you can always use the strap to lift it.
The bag is labeled at the front and there is a space where you can write your name for easy identification.
The zipper also has lock holes for additional security.
- Universal fit for umbrella strollers: Maclaren, UppaBaby, Chicco, Summer Infant, Graco, and more.
- It has wheels with a unique ball bearing design
- Hand strap and shoulder strap
- Area for writing name for easy identification
- Zipper with lock holes
- Easily rolled up for storage
- It doesn’t come with a pouch for safe-keeping
- It may not be spotted easily because of its color
Emmzoe XL padded stroller bag
OUR RATING: 4.0/5
- Designed for Travel and Comfort - Easily check your stroller in at the airport gate check without any worry of it being damaged.
- Easy to Use - Simply place your folded stroller into the bag and zip it up. Built-in hand and shoulder strap makes for easy handling and transport when traveling.
- High Quality and Durable - Built with strong nylon fabric that is water resistant and helps protect your stroller from dirt and germs. Straps are reinforced to help hold the weight of your stroller. Double reinforced stitching on handle straps helps support the weight of your stroller.
- Lockable Dual Zippers - Dual zippers with lock holes included provide extra security and make for easy loading and unloading.
- Universal Fit - Dimensions are 36” x 26”x 18” and designed to fit many strollers from: UppaBaby, Bugaboo, Chicco, Britax, Baby Jogger, Graco, Joovy, Peg Perego, and more.
Unlike the Emmzoe Wheelie Padded stroller, it accommodates strollers with larger dimensions.
It is adequately padded and it is made with waterproof nylon material.
It has double reinforced stitching which makes it more durable.
It also has lockable dual zippers for extra security.
Before buying, make sure the size of your stroller conforms with the size of the bag.
- Universal fit: designed to fit many strollers from UppaBaby, Bugaboo, Chicco, Britax, Baby Jogger, Graco, Joovy, Peg Perego, and more.
- Lockable dual zippers
- Easy roll storage
- Adequately Padded stroller, like a soft guitar case
- It doesn’t have a strap or handles
- The black color may be hard to spot
Luvdbaby Premium stroller bag
OUR RATING: 4.5/5
- ✈ HASSLE FREE TRAVEL - Our Stroller Bag Transport Solution was developed with you, the parent in mind. We all know how stressful travelling with toddlers can be so at least you don't need to worry about your stroller. Size: 55 inches x 19 inches.
- ✈ PREMIUM QUALITY STRENGTHENED POLYESTER - Designed not to rip or tear, the strengthened 'Denim' coloured material will keep your stroller safe in transit
- ✈ STOWABLE UMBRELLA STROLLER BAG - Many of the travel bags offered by other manufacturers are too bulk to store when you land. Our bag folds into a neat little net bag on landing
- ✈ EASY TO SPOT - When you land, do you want to check every traditional black stroller bag on the carousel to see if it's yours? Our distinctive denim look means you will locate it be out of the airport quicker
- ✈ VERSATILE STROLLER COVER - Our Buggy Bag has been designed to open out completely and can act as a picnic mat or car boot liner when you are out and about
The stroller is made with a denim style material that has an industrial zipper attached to it.
The easy-to-spot denim stroller travel bag is equipped with padded handles for easy and comfortable carrying.
It can be folded and it comes with a carry bag for safe-keeping.
It is also designed in such a way that it can be used as a travel bag, a picnic mat or a motor liner.
- Padded handles
- Equipped with industrial-strength zip
- Comes with a free foldable carry bag
- It can also be used as a travel bag, picnic mat or a motor liner
- Denim style material: Tear and rip-resistant while stylish
- Not waterproof
- Not the best for fitting double strollers
ZOHZO stroller bag
OUR RATING: 4.5/5
- DURABLE: High quality 600 denier fabric construction – water resistant and tear resistant
- COMPATIBLE: Fits most standard or double strollers 41 x 21 x 13.5 inches
- EASY TO CARRY: Adjustable, padded removable shoulder strap with top and side carrying handles
- CONVENIENT: Wrap around double zipper opening allows easy loading
- ADJUSTABLE: Double adjustable buckles allows you to cinch the bag and its contents as needed
The stroller is tear and water-resistant and also durable due to the 600 denier polyester it’s made of.
The wide-opening design makes loading and unloading easy and it is compatible with most brands.
Straps are padded and they can be adjusted or removed.
There are also double adjustable buckles for securing the stroller.
The exterior has pockets for securing the shoulder strap and other accessories.
It comes with an identification card pocket and card.
- Fabric is 600 denier polyester: tear and water-resistant
- Wide opening design for easy loading and unloading
- Removable and adjustable padded straps
- Compatible with almost all brands
- Double adjustable buckles for securing the stroller
- Exterior pockets for securing the shoulder strap and keeping other accessories and gears
- Identification card and card pocket.
- Easy to carry
- It is not padded
- The dark color makes it hard to spot
The ZOHZO stroller travel bag offers plenty of space (41 x 21 x 13.5 in) for almost all brand strollers, even double strollers!
Here the list of compatible strollers:
- Baby Jogger City Mini
- Baby Jogger City Select
- Baby Trend Expedition
- Baby Trend Tri-Flex
- BOB Revolution
- Britax B-Agile
- Bugaboo Bee3
- Evenflo Pivot
- Graco Aire3
- Graco Click Connect
- Graco LiteRider
- Graco Modes Jogger
- Joovy Caboose
- Maxi-Cosi Adorra
- UPPAbaby CRUZ
- and MORE!
J.L Childress stroller bag
OUR RATING: 4.7/5
- Protects your single or double umbrella stroller from dirt and germs when checking it at the airline gate; Airline certified
- To ensure this item bag fits your stroller, visit the Compatibility Guide in the Technical Specification section below
- Made of durable, yet lightweight and water-resistant material with double-stitched seams for strength; Not recommended for baggage check; Drawstring closure with adjustable lock; Webbing handles for easy lifting
- Stuffs quickly into attached spandex pouch; compact size easily fits in diaper bag, backpack, stroller basket or carry-on bag
- Bright color and large logo easily identify your stroller for airline-check and ensures safe return to you at the airline gate; ID box to write your name
It is a durable and lightweight stroller bag which is suitable for standard and double strollers.
It has a drawstring closure and an adjustable lock and it fits easily into its stretch pouch.
The handles are not padded but they are webbed for easy lifting.
- Adjustable lock
- Suitable for standard and double strollers
- Comes with a stretchy pouch
- Red color makes it easy to spot
- Handles are not padded
- Affordable, best value
List of compatible strollers:
Baby trend sit ‘n stand, peg perego, phil and Ted’s, Quinny buzz, bob single Jogging strollers, Graco meteorite, Snug rider and duo glider, Bugaboo, Joovy, Chicco, Combi and Combi twin, Malaren and Malaren twin, baby planet and more.
Branded Stroller Bags
If you have a branded stroller (compact, umbrella or any other kind) and you are looking for the safest and perfect fit bag go for your brand’s custom made stroller bag, here’s a list.
Baby Jogger city bag
- Padded for stroller
- Easy containment for travel or storage
- Double stroller bag holds stroller frame and one or two City Select seats
- Makes travel easier.Stroller is securely fitted in bag
- Compatible with city mini double,city mini gt double,summit x3 double
UPPABaby VISTA stroller bag
- Durable nylon bag with exposed wheels attached to bag for easy rolling
- Convenient inner wheel bag contains stroller wheels and padded bumper bar pocket
- Front luggage tag pocket
- The product is only designed to fit the UPPAbaby VISTA stroller. If you are using a different stroller it will not fit in the VISTA Travel Bag
BRITAX stroller bag
Maclaren stroller bag
- Stores compactly in its own small pouch making it convenient to carry in your carry-on, nappy bag, or in stroller shopping basket
- Not designed for conventionally checked luggage
- Fits all single seat Maclaren and most umbrella-fold strollers
- OPEN: L x W x H 47 x 23.5 x .4in
- Includes a carry strap for easy transport.The Maclaren Lightweight Storage Bag fits Maclaren and most umbrella fold buggies.
Ergobaby Metro stroller bag
- Backpack-style carry straps distribute the stroller’s weight evenly, keeping you comfortable
- Keep your stroller clean while in the overhead bin
- Carry bag rolls up small, and fits into Metro’s seat-back pocket, always ready when you need it
- Wipeable fabric
- Includes Stroller Backpack-Style Travel Bag only Stoller and other accessories sold separately
GB Pockit Stroller bag
- STYLISH & DURABLE - Sleek and functional, our universal stroller travel bag is compatible with all gb Pockit and gb Pockit Plus strollers (not work for all-city) along with the Clutch Stroller by Delta Children, or the Baby Joy Pocket Stroller. Please note: This is an aftermarket product produced by Minnebaby, not associated with Gb.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Protect your child’s stroller when traveling or on the go. Made of premium water-resistant nylon material, this folding stroller travel bag features a dual zipper for additional ease and accessibility.
- COMPACT & SECURE - A universal stroller bag you can rely on, our adaptable stroller bag can be compressed into a small, convenient pouch to be stored or kept anywhere from your car, or your baby bag, when not in use.
- MULTI-PURPOSE DESIGN - Our versatile baby stroller travel bag is designed to safely carry and hold your stroller while you carry it like a backpack, handbag, or shoulder bag depending on your needs and travel style.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES - This traveling stroller bag includes comfortable and padded shoulder straps, padding on the interior of the bag, and a handy front pocket for storing small items including paper towels, burp clothes, and more.
YOYO ZEN stroller bag
- Airline certified size of carry-on bag
- Designed specifically for the yoyo+
UPPAbaby MINU stroller bag
- For use with all MINU models Includes TravelSafe Program.
- Durable, luggage grade, 600 denier bag.
- Convenient inner wheel bag contains stroller wheels.
- Front luggage tag pocket.
- Back-pack style provides a Hands-free Carry Mode for comfort and ease during travel
Why buy a stroller bag for air travel?
Generally, stroller bags are not considered a necessity but they do have their advantages and you could gain a lot from using one.
Although it’s not mandatory, stroller bags are good for protecting your precious buggy from damage, wetness or dirt.
These qualities are very important for maintaining a stroller, especially during air travel.
As a flight attendant, I’ve seen a lot of baby strollers, musical instruments and other delicate belongings sent to the hold of the plane and the ways some of them are handled are quite concerning.
Most baggage handlers handle people’s luggage with little care.
Because they don’t have a lot of time and resources are limited, your belongings held in the hold section could get damaged easily.
Considering all this, you must protect your belongings.
What to consider before buying a stroller bag
- Size: Stroller bags come in different sizes. Before buying a stroller bag, check for size compatibility with your stroller. Some stroller brands have custom stroller travel bags that you can get or you could go for a universal fit bag. Also, if you are unsure of what size to choose, you can rarely go wrong with a bigger bag.
- Waterproof and rip-resistant material: When it comes to buying stroller bags for air travel, the sturdier the better. Check the stitches, the quality of the fabric and find out how well it can resist water.
- Closure system: A good stroller bag should have a good closure system such as a zipper or a clamp. This will protect the stroller from dirt and also prevent things from getting in and out of the bag.
- Easy to carry: There are stroller bags with handles or straps for easy carrying. Some of those we recommend can also be carried like a backpack.
- Storage pouch: A lot of stroller bags come with a storage pouch for putting them away.
- Price: The difference in the prices vary largely. You should consider your budget, the quality, brand-name and other important characteristics of the stroller bag you want to buy. Naturally, anything with high quality is usually a bit expensive but if you are not willing to spend that much, don’t worry. There are great brands that don’t require that you break the bank or add a load of money to your budget in order to get quality. Our selection has great options that can cater to your wants.
- Special features that you may need: Are you getting your money’s worth if you end up buying something that doesn’t have that special feature you need? When buying a stroller bag, keep in mind those special features that you need or want. It could be that you don’t want to take off the stroller’s wheels or maybe you want an expandable stroller bag or one with a safety lock. Doing this will help you make a more satisfactory purchase.
Flying with a stroller: How to gate check your stroller
- Usually, you can either check the stroller at the ticket counter or at the gate. Make sure it’s tagged and remember to place it in a stroller bag before it’s taken.
- If you gate-check your stroller, you will have to go through security with it. You will then fold it and put it through the x-Ray machine. And you can pass carrying the baby or toddler on your arms.
- Once at the boarding gate, you can take the stroller to the plane door but at the point, you fold it and leave it and the airline staff will put it on hold.
- Before leaving. “strip” your stroller down. Remove any cup holders, toys, padding and even the sunshade (depending on the design). Keep whatever you will need in the plane (diapers, water bottle, cuddly toy, etc) and leave the rest of the stuff in the stroller bag (padding, cup holder, accessories, etc). Be sure to have your name and your address on it somewhere and make sure the gate-check tag can still be seen.
- Then, depending on the airline, you will collect it on the jetway (plane’s door) or at the baggage claim. Ask about this!
- If you want to avoid all the gate check-in process you can just buy a compact stroller for air travel and take it with you on board in the overhead compartment.
Do you need a bag for a stroller on a plane?
Most airlines don’t make it compulsory but some European airlines such as Air France and KLM do. Anyway, it’s recommended to have a stroller bag because it will protect your buggy from getting damaged, stained or wet during the entire process of taking it to the hold, keeping it in the cargo compartment and taking it to the baggage claim for delivery.
Do airlines provide stroller bags?
Some do. Airlines like United provide big plastic bags but they are limited, so you can’t really count on it that you’ll get one. Other airlines like Southwest sell them (for $17) while some others don’t provide at all.
How do I protect my stroller bags while traveling?
Use a stroller bag. It will protect it from the dirt and filthiness of the airplane hold. A padded stroller bag is the best choice but if that is not available, you can use a big plastic bag or a big laundry bag that is well secured with a bungee cord.
What to do if my stroller is damaged?
Report the damage immediately. Check your stroller thoroughly at the baggage carousel before you leave and report the damage immediately if you see any to prove that the damage was made during the flight. After reporting, you will be required to fill in a damage report.
After filling the damage report, send an email to the claims department with all the details of the break, photos, the stroller tag (the one they put at the gate), and a receipt of the stroller cost. Wait for their response and if you are lucky, you may be reimbursed. The amount paid varies from airline to airline.
Does the airline reimburse you for the damaged stroller?
Most do but some don’t. For example, Southwest Airlines doesn’t take responsibility for any damages.
What is the best stroller bag?
Custom stroller bags are the best. If the stroller doesn’t have one, go for a universal fit bag like the one we recommend. A good stroller bag should also be inexpensive, waterproof, well-padded and have straps.
Do I need a stroller bag for a compact stroller that I’m taking inside the cabin?
It’s best to have one. Even though it can be taken on board, the overhead compartment could be filled up. If there is no space for it in the cabin, it will be taken as checked luggage in the hold.
A stroller bag may not be mandatory but it is always good to have one for air travel because it’s going to protect your stroller from getting damaged or dirty.
There is no logic to compromising your investment in a very expensive stroller.
Before getting a stroller bag, you need to put some things into consideration so that you can make a satisfactory purchase.
Considering all the factors that go into purchasing a stroller bag, the Compono stroller bag is highly recommended because of its overall quality. It’s large enough to fit almost all strollers, it’s designed to protect your stroller from dust, dirt, and rain (100% water resistant) and its closure system has a velcro cover flap to keep water and grime from coming in.
Now choose which suits you the most.
Last update on 2021-10-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API