20 Kid President Quotes To Live By
12-year-old Robby Novak, aka Kid President, and his brother-in-law, Brad Montague, had no idea how incredibly popular their inspirational videos and blog would become when they started out back in 2012. The happy-go-lucky, dance-party-loving duo and their family set out on a journey with the simple hope to create something that would make others happy. Their motivational videos and blog contain some of the simplest and best life advice that every person should hear. You can check out more about Kid Pres and his team on their official website, but below are 20 Kid President quotes to get your through the ups, downs, and dance parties of life.
1. "Don't be mean, be meaningful."
2. "If you can't think of anything nice to say, you're not thinking hard enough."
3. "Life is tough, but so are you."
4. "Don't stop believing...unless your dream is stupid."
5. "Maybe one day, we'll all be awesome to each other."
6. "You can cry about it...or you can dance about it."
7. "Give people high fives just for getting out of bed. Being a person is hard sometimes."
8. "You? You're awesome. You were made that way. You were made from love, to be loved, to spread love. Love is always loud."
9. "If it doesn't make the world better - don't do it."
10. "You can't be sad when you're holding a cupcake."
11. "Treat everybody like it's their birthday."
12. "You don't need a cape to be a hero. You just need to care."
13. "Open your heart more than your mouth."
14. "Some people will be boring this week. Not you. You've got too much awesome to spread."
15. "Two roads diverged in the woods, and I took the road less traveled by. And it hurt, man! Really bad. Rocks! Thorns! And glass! Not cool Robert Frost!"
16. "If at first you don't succeed...you're normal!"
17. "Let's make sure all girls everywhere know that they are making the world better just by being who they are."
18. "Doing nothing is a great way to change nothing."
19. "Life is what happens when you put down your phone."
20. "This is life people...you got air coming through your nose...you got a heart beat...it's time to do SOMETHING!"
Kid President's Guide to Being Awesome Quotes
“Dear Kid President: Kids are awesome because: • They inspire us to believe in our dreams. • They know that what really matters in life is hugs, animals, kindness, friendship, and love! • For kids, words like “can’t,” “don’t,” and “stop” are the real bad words. • Kids don’t declare wars (except the occasional thumb war, which is harmless). • Their official language is laughter. • They believe in things that they can’t see but know are real. • Kids look beyond race, religion, and ethnicity to recognize that we’re all connected. • They remind us that life is precious, play is important, and art, dance, and music make the world better. • They color outside the lines, can turn anything into a toy, and feel lots of feelings. • Kids are awesome because we are awesome, and if we look deep enough, we’d see that we are all still kids. I believe with all my heart that we should try to be more like kids instead of making them more like us! Let’s listen to their concerns, learn from their wisdom, and be inspired by their imagination. When we empower kids, we change the world. There’s more JOY, more HOPE, more POSSIBILITY. Kids aren’t who we were; they’re who we could be! Kid Ideas + Kid Leadership + Kid Lunches = Awesomesauce!”
― Robby Novak, Kid President's Guide to Being Awesome
35 Inspirational Kid President Quotes On Success
Bitcoin is the new way, the future, the currency of those who are thinking about the potential of technology, and how it can truly transform the financial industry. Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency, without a central bank or single administrator, that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries.Transactions are verified by network nodes through cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. The cryptocurrency was invented in 2008 by an unknown person or group of people using the name Satoshi Nakamoto.The currency began use in 2009 when its implementation was released as open-source software.Bitcoins are created as a reward for a process known as mining. They can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services,but the real-world value of the coins is extremely volatile. May these Bitcoin Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “Bitcoin woke us all up to a new way to pay, and culturally, I think a much larger percentage of us have become accustomed to the idea that money no longer comes with the friction it once had.” John Battelle
2. “I describe Bitcoin as a digital version of gold, eGold.” Arif Naseem
3. “Bitcoin is the most important invention in the history of the world since the Internet.” Roger Ver
4. ” I love this stuff – Bitcoin, Ethereum, Blockhain technology – and what the future holds.” Abigail Johnson
5. “To make our world a better place, we need to build products that the corrupt cannot abuse – Bitcoin is the best example of that.” Olawale Daniel
6. “Like the Internet, Bitcoin will change the way people interact and do business around the world.” Erik Voorhees
7. “Bitcoin is amazingly transformative because it’s the first time in the entire history of the world in which anybody can now send or receive any amount of money, with anyone else, anywhere on the planet, without having to ask permission from any bank or government.” Roger Ver
8. “Bitcoin is really a fascinating example of how human beings create value, and is not always rational, it is not a rational currency in that case.” Alan Greenspan
9. “Bitcoin is a remarkable cryptographic achievement and the ability to create something that is not duplicable in the digital world has enormous value.” Eric Schmidt
10. “Bitcoin is a technological tour de force.” Bill Gates
11. “Just as it got easier to use email, it will be easier to use Bitcoin as people invest in it and become more familiar with it.” Gavin Andresen
12. “When I first heard about Bitcoin, I thought it was impossible. How can you have a purely digital currency? Can’t I just copy your hard drive and have your Bitcoin? I didn’t understand how that could be done, and then I looked into it and it was brilliant.” Jeff Garzik
13. “Bitcoin is a very exciting development, it might lead to a world currency. I think over the next decade it will grow to become one of the most important ways to pay for things and transfer assets.” Kim Dotcom
14. “Blockchain is the tech. Bitcoin is merely the first mainstream manifestation of its potential.” Marc Kenigsberg
15. “If you like gold, there are many reasons you should like Bitcoin.” Cameron Winklevoss
16. “Bitcoin is one of the most viral concepts I’ve ever encountered.” Barry Silbert
17. “Bitcoin is absolutely the Wild West of finance, and thank goodness. It represents a whole legion of adventurers and entrepreneurs, of risk takers, inventors, and problem solvers. It is the frontier. Huge amounts of wealth will be created and destroyed as this new landscape is mapped out.” Erik Voorhees
18. “Think of Bitcoin as a bank account in the cloud, and it’s completely decentralized: not the Swiss government, not the American government. It’s all the participants in the network enforcing.” Naval Ravikant
19. “Bitcoin actually has the balance and incentives right, and that is why it is starting to take off.” Julian Assange
20. “Every informed person needs to know about Bitcoin because it might be one of the world’s most important developments.” Leon Luow
21. “I want to help create the world’s first global currency built on the Internet and built on open platforms and standards such as Bitcoin, and I want to build a financial services institution on top of that. That’s what I’m doing with Circle.” Jeremy Allaire
22. “Bitcoin, in the short or even long term, may turn out be a good investment in the same way that anything that is rare can be considered valuable. Like baseball cards. Or a Picasso.” Andrew Ross Sorkin
23. “There may be other currencies like it that may be even better. But in the meantime, there’s a big industry around Bitcoin.” Richard Branson
24. “Bitcoin is not a currency for a government, it is a global currency for the people.” Wences Casares
25. “Bitcoin is going to change the world from a money transactional standpoint, not just for Africa, but for everywhere.” Akon
26. “Bitcoin will do to banks what email did to the postal industry.” Rick Falkvinge
27. “Bitcoin, and the ideas behind it, will be a disruptor to the traditional notions of currency. In the end, currency will be better for it.” Edmund C. Moy
28. “At its core, Bitcoin is smart currency designed by very forward-thinking engineers. It eliminates the need for banks, gets rid of credit card fees, currency exchange fees, money transfer fees, and reduces the need for lawyers in transitions, all good things.” Peter Diamandis
29. “If we remember, fifteen years ago if you were doing anything on the internet you were going to make millions. I think it could be the same with Bitcoin.” Jared Kenna
30. “You can’t stop things like Bitcoin. It will be everywhere and the world will have to readjust. World governments will have to readjust.” John McAfee
31. “Bitcoin was created to serve a highly political intent. A free and uncensored network where all can participate with equal access.” Amir Takki
32. “We see Bitcoin as potentially the greatest social network of all.” Tyler Winklevoss
33. “Bitcoin never sleeps. We need to move quickly and grow quickly and do everything sooner rather than later.” Roger Ver
34. “People have made fortunes off Bitcoin, some have lost money. It is volatile, but people make money off of volatility too.” Richard Branson
35. “With great ideas come great changes. Bitcoin’s that.” Cameron Winklevoss
36. “Nothing will create more millionaires than bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.” Anonymous
37. “I have invested in Bitcoin because I believe in its potential, the capacity it has to transform global payments is very exciting.” Richard Branson
38. “I think that the future of currency is digital, and Bitcoin has a good shot at being the currency of the future.” Adam Draper
39. “Bitcoin is here to stay.” Roger Ver
40. “Virgin Galactic is a bold entrepreneurial technology. It’s driving a revolution and Bitcoin is doing just the same when it comes to inventing a new currency.” Richard Branson
41. “I think the fact that within the Bitcoin universe an algorithm replaces the function of the government, is actually pretty cool.” Al Gore
42. “Bitcoin will hit thousands of dollars per coin, because it’s worth at least that much, or it’s worth zero.” Erik Voorhees
43. “The divine line ‘Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency is for criminals’ is a cunning defensive strategy created by so called traditional financial services sector.” Mohith Agadi
44. “The main event isn’t Bitcoin. It’s using the blockchain to disrupt other industries and Wall Street.” Patrick M. Byrne
45. “I do think Bitcoin is the first [encrypted money] that has the potential to do something like change the world.” Peter Thiel
46. “People wanted Bitcoin to live so much, they basically willed it back into existence. That showed me how passionate this community was about it.” Adam Draper
47. “People have been scared off Bitcoin by the fact that you needed to put your money in an unregulated overseas platform that has been cut off by banks and scrutinized by the Fed. We are looking to remove the pain points and create a way to invest that is faster and more secure.” Barry Silbert
48. “The ability to easily buy and sell Bitcoin has been a really key factor in accelerating Bitcoin adoption.” Fred Ehrsam
49. “You really want some natural way for people to get Bitcoins, as part of their paycheck or some other activity so they can turn around and spend them. It’s much better if the Bitcoin economy is a self-contained thing.” Gavin Andresen
50. “Bitcoin is cash with wings.” Charlie Shrem
I hope you enjoyed these Bitcoin Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Check Out How Does Bitcoin Work? From Techquickie:
Have A Great Day!
President quotes kid
.Kid President's 20 Things We Should Say More Often
- Solid axle tacoma
- Xtremepowerus bike
- Iphone 6s plus fully unlocked
- Lollar black bobbin
- Target monogram towels
- Valorant duelist characters
- Sexy glamour models
- Websockets esp8266
- Cod ww2 beta free