Seven Knights: Alkaid
Seven Knights: Alkaid reading manhwa online for free at ManhwaFull, chapters are updated with the latest, fastest hourly with high-quality images, with full English translation, update daily.
Seven Knights: Alkaid summary:
After the Skytria Empire had fallen, but before the War of Destruction— This is a story that unfolded between those times. This is a story that disappeared from history as we know it. -The chronicles of those seven knights- The jewel that bestows tremendous strength to whomever holds it, the “star fragment.” On the Acedian continent, the six nations that held this strength agreed to amend a history of war with the signing of a peace treaty. However, the world falls into madness as the six star fragments are stolen and the saintess kidnapped… “What?! You don’t remember anything?” “Well… I don’t even know my name.” Prince Caleb of Tanesia, the only one to have witnessed the faces of the culprits, was rescued by a search party from the Sung Kingdom comprised of Seria and Shaun, but he had lost all his memories! As they head off to find the saintess and the star fragments and stop a war, they receive a single proposal from a knight caption from Tanesia, Sabrina. “Actually, in Tanesia’s territory, there’s one more fragment.” “Alkaid.” “The Tanesian royal family had hidden it away.”
세븐나이츠 : 알카이드
Find your favorite premium manhwa reading and webtoons translated to english for free. Latest update fastest on Manhwafull, Now follow TopManhwa if You want to Read manhwa webtoon for the latest chapters.
With a huge archive of hundreds of yaoi manhwa all with solid English translations, you’ll find enough “reading” material to cover a library. With high-quality art, your library will be covered with your manhwa engsub in no time.
Show moreSours: https://manhwafull.com/manga/seven-knights-alkaid/
Dellons' Infernal Dual Sword
Dellons' Infernal Dual Sword Awakens
Dellons' Music Box
Dellons' real name is Snolled Black Scythe. He is the eldest son of the Black Scythe family, a noble family famous for its knighthood in the Empire of Skytria. He was raised as one of the elite, mastering the art of swordsmanship among many others. He was knighted in his late teens, and earned fame by proving his capabilities time and time again. When he was 25, he was given a mission to escort the second princess, Claudia. During the course of the mission, they fell in love with each other. The two were soon engaged. However, Claudia was killed by her sister, Arial, during a political unrest by the Silver Sword family after they investigated dark magical traces which led to Claudia as the culprit.
Dellons was nearly killed by Oasis of the Silver Sword family but, before he took his last breath, a mysterious hooded figure appeared and saved him by putting him to sleep. He woke up over 1,000 years later and the Skytria Empire had already fallen. Dellons woke up with the ability to see the future and knowledge of magic powers. He tried to time travel and go back to the past to prevent Claudia's death for millions of times and became insane due to the repetitions of failing to revive her and being unable to change the past.
Backstory can be seen: Seven Knights Dellon's Webtoon
Dellons met Vanessa in her child form as she is also a time traveler. However, their meeting wasn't pleasant. Vanessa feels saddened for Dellons becoming insane due to his entire family being dead and also losing his lover. Vanessa tried to warn Dellons about Claudia but Dellons refused to listen.
The webtoon Alkaid reveals that before the events of Season 1 and after the fall of Skytria Empire, Dellons lost his memory and woke up from his slumber. He became a test subject of the Magic Academy and became known as Noels. Noels later became a knight of the Tenesia Kingdom and worked for a king named Albert. He conspired with Albert to collect the star pieces but is eventually defeated by Albert's brother, Kaleb. He later meets Bai Jiao who unlocks his memory and centuries later, Noels becomes Dellons.
He was famed as the mysterious Black Knight and a reaper although nobody knows where he comes from. He killed all living things in the Dark Grave and all that was left for him was death itself. His thirst for power and death is insatiable, often putting him at odds with the Seven Knights. He brings chaos to the Asgar continent. Dellons can be considered one of the main antagonists in this season. Dellons tricks Kris into hating the the Seven Knights and Dellons also works with Bai Jiao and Bane.
Later, Dellons joins the Dark Knights in hope of obtaining the fragments of destruction and revive his dead lover. Dellons causes major wars and catastrophes throughout the story and threatens the lives of the Seven Knights and many other heroes. He seems to be making a deal with Sun Wukong. Dellons kidnaps Karin since she has the blood of the ancients (Pascal was only half-blooded) and wants to use her to revive Claudia. He works with the Dark Magic Research Tower which leads to the kidnapping of Yu Shin, Nezha and later Silvesta. Da Qiao's father barely managed to escape being abducted.
Dellons followed Teo's footsteps on the Heavenly Stairs and he instead found Sun Wukong and the Seven Knights. When all Fragments of Destruction are gathered, Dellons will start a war with Dark Knights. Although Karin is like his guinea pig experiment, she reminds him a bit of Claudia.
He appears in Yeonhee’s awakening scenario and guides her to escape from a nightmare she’s having. Yeonhee is very curious about his past life and wants to know what happened to him in his past. His goal is still to revive Claudia although so far all his attempts have continuously failed.
In the Apocalyptic land (map 14) story, he finally succeeded in absorbing the life force of Seven Knights, Night Crow and even betraying the Dark Knights by taking the fragments that Rudy had given to Pallanus. He also betrays Bai Jiao and uses him as a human shield. He passed down the Power of Destruction to Karin and destroyed Evan's necklace. However, Evan is able to restore the necklace and purify Karin with Goddess Elena's help.
In the end Dellons plan still fails as he begins to resurrect Platin's Goddess, Nestra, instead of Claudia. Nestra tried deceiving Dellons pretending to be Claudia and Dellons refuses to accept this reality. Nestra's resurrection is terminated before being able to finish. It seems that Vanessa and Karin's warning to Dellons was that Claudia was Nestra herself or an illusion created by Nestra in order to make Dellons do what Nestra wished.
Velika and Sun Wukong show up and laugh at Dellons' demise. Dellons refuses to accept the reality of the events and loses his sanity.
Suddenly the celestial guardian Trude appeared to Dellons.
After the events of map 14, the Dark Knights all vanished including Dellons. After some time, Dellons comes back and he's completely different than before.
He chooses to give himself completely to 'death' (the creature appearing in his skill) in order to have a chance at reviving Claudia (even though it seems this is not possible). Dellons cannot forget his vow and promise he made 1,500 years ago to Claudia about protecting her for all eternity. He then becomes the king of the abyss as his whole self has now been consumed.
In Yuri 's myth awakening episode, shadow spirits resembling Dellons from the abyss appeared. The spirit said he fought Evan in the past and Evan said that someone was doing this as revenge, it is presumed that Dellons created a shadow spirit with the power of the abyss to kill Evan.
We later see Rudy and it is revealed the power of the abyss also affected the world tree. In the process of protecting the World Tree, Freyja’s Valkyrie soldiers attack are defeated and turned into shadow monsters. in order to attempt to fool and trap Rudy in the abyss, Dellons creates an illusion that resembles his colleagues, which say hurtful things to Rudy. Rudy, who remembered the conversation, myth awakens and shines even in the abyss. When asked if it was due to Elena's light or that of a “small child”, Rudy replied that it was his own light.
Favorite color: Shiny colors.
Hates: Silver because of the silversword family (killed Claudia).
People he likes: Only Claudia.
Hates: All Seven Knights without exception.
Favorite food: Chicken soup, salad and red wine.
Hates: onions (same) and spicy food.
Likes: Virtue and justice.
Hates: Crime and injustice (ironic because now he's committing what he hated after Claudia's death)
Favorite word: Snow because of Snolled.
Personality: He used to be full of romance and was both polite and upright. However, he did a 180 change after his resurrection. He became a grim reaper and completely lacks empathy for others. His madness for his goals become more extreme in season 2 and becomes more cruel. Sometimes his raging madness comes out.
- Due to his 4 star title, Dellons was confused to have been responsible of killing Ballista and Kyrielle's father but the korean wiki confirms Kyle is the one who murdered their father.
- His real name is Snolled then became known as Nowells (Noels in english) when he lost his memory.
- His myth awaken came out alongside Shane and Sun Wukong.
- Myth Awakened Dellons is the fifth smartest character in the timeline.
- He has a fear of needles.
- Bai Jiao: Allies
- Dark Knights to Seven Knights: Hand over the fragments
- Dark Knights to Karin: We need you to sacrifice yourself for our world...
- Dark Knights to Night Crow: You can't stop us
- Dark Knights to Dark Magic Research Tower: Research Agreement
- Yeonhee: "That's none of your business"
- Rosie: "Sorry but I don't remember you."
2014 video game
Seven Knights (Korean: 세븐나이츠; RR: Sebeun Naicheu, Japanese: セブンナイツ, romanized: Sebun Naitsu) is an online free-to-play role-playing game created by Netmarble. It was released for Android and iOS devices in March 2014 in South Korea and in February 2016 in worldwide. An anime television series adaptation by Liden Films and DOMERICA titled Seven Knights Revolution: Hero Successor aired from April 5 to June 21 , 2021.
Long ago, the evil goddess Nestra and her cult, Physis, attempted to destroy the world until they were stopped by the Seven Knights, warriors chosen by the goddess Serrass. Generations later, the Seven Knights are worshipped as heroes by Granseed Academy, an institution that trains the next generation of warriors. Granseed's student council is the next generation of Seven Knights, and they channel the power of the original heroes through the process of Succession, which bonds the soul of the current hero with the soul of the original hero with a special card. This new generation of Seven Knights enters into conflict with Physis, which is spreading its influence throughout the world yet again.
- Rachel Agni (レイチェル・アグニ, Reicheru Aguni)
- Voiced by: Satomi Arai (Japanese); Stephanie Sheh (English)
- Member of the original Seven Knights. She gifts Shirley with the power of fire.
- Spike (スパイク, Supaiku)
- Voiced by: Kentarō Itō
- Member of the original Seven Knights. She gifts Joe with the power of ice.
- Vanessa (ヴァネッサ, Vuanessa)
- Voiced by: Yukari Tamura
- Controller of time and member of the original Seven Knights. She gifts Eren with the ability to predict the future and manipulate the flow of time.
- Jave (ジェイブ, Jeibu)
- Voiced by: Rica Matsumoto (Japanese); Todd Haberkorn (English)
- A dragon knight and member of the original Seven Knights. He gifts Gildan with a suit of draconic armor.
- Kris (クリス, Kurisu)
- Voiced by: Toshiyuki Morikawa (Japanese); Matthew Mercer (English)
- The Dark Ruler and member of the original Seven Knights. He gifts Gales with a sword with the power of darkness.
- Nemo (ネモ)
- Voiced by: Daiki Yamashita
- The protagonist of the series. A polite and humble boy who is the sole survivor from Ulley Village, which was destroyed by Physis-infected monsters. He is inducted into Granseed Academy by Faria after she saves his life and he bonds with the soul of a Knight, who is later revealed to be Jenius. He is later revealed to be a homunculus created by Amis Germain in an attempt to turn him into the Son of Destruction, destined to bring about the arrival of the God of Destruction. However, the spirit of Jenius inspired the homunculus to escape to a human town, where he killed a boy named Nemo, assumed his form and stole his memories. He is lethally injured by a corrupted Gales but Eren saves his life and he is visited by the spirit of the original Nemo, who forgives him for his own death and motivates him to protect the people he cares about. His weapon is a grappling hook connected to a blade, which he can turn into Jenius' most powerful weapon, the Legis Breaker, an energy cannon with enormous destructive power. In his final battle with Sophitia, he remembers that the original Nemo actually sacrificed his life to save him, and the homunculus devoured him and assumed his form as a way to honor him. He and Jenius combine the last of their powers to recreate the Book of Time and trap Sophitia and the powers of darkness within it yet again, at the cost of completely extinguishing Jenius' soul and rendering Nemo a powerless human. Even without his powers, though, Nemo decides to remain by Faria's side and they embark on a journey in order to find a way to destroy the Book of Time and prevent its misuse.
- Faria (ファリア)
- Voiced by: Hibiku Yamamura
- President of Granseed Academy's student council and leader of the new Seven Knights. Her soul is bonded to that of her ancestor, Yunomia, one of the original Seven Knights. Her weapon is a double-bladed axe. She saves Nemo's life and welcomes him to Granseed to begin his training as a warrior. She is very serious and dedicated to her work, but she is can also be friendly and warm whenever she isn't concerned with her duty. Her feelings for Nemo grow to the point that she is willing to risk her own life to prevent his execution, based on false evidence. She becomes infected by the power of destruction sealed within Granseed's old library in her attempts to save Nemo, but she doesn't care, as she has decided to protect Nemo by her own free will. She helps Nemo fight Sophitia, the true leader of Physis, and bears witness at how Nemo recreates the Book of Time and traps Sophitia within it, at the cost of losing his Succession powers. With the dark power sealed, Faria is freed from her curse and she reaffirms her desire to stay by Nemo's side. She resigns her position at Granseed and joins Nemo in a journey in order to find a way to destroy the Book of Time and prevent its misuse.
- Ellen (エレン)
- Voiced by: Kana Hanazawa
- Faria's personal valet and member of the new Seven Knights. Her soul is bonded to that of Vanessa and she has the power to predict the future and manipulate the flow of time. Since childhood, she had trouble making friends before meeting Faria because she unwittingly predicted their deaths, to the point she believes she predicted the date of the end of the world, as she could no longer see the future beyond that point. She knows that Shirley is a vampire and has been allowing her to drink her blood in order to satiate her thirst. In the battle against Amis Germain, she nullifies his powers using temporal magic, a feat that leaves her physically exhausted. Fortunately, she had safeguarded a portion of the sand used by the silver hourglasses, mystical artifacts that can control the flow of time, and uses it to save Nemo's life, but this act nearly kills her and in order to save her, Shirley turns Eren into a vampire.
- Gareth (ガレス, Garesu)
- Voiced by: Yūichirō Umehara
- An elf from the Winswald clan and member of the new Seven Knights. His home was destroyed by Physis, making him very determined into exterminating them. Despite his stoic personality, he genuinely appreciates his friends and does whatever he can to help them. He tries to investigate Granseed's old library, believing it to be connected to Physis in some way, but inadvertently gets his schoolmate Claire killed. Guilt-ridden, he promises to hunt down her killer. While his fellow Knights attack Physis' main fortress, Gales investigates Granseed's old academy and finds it infested with Physis monsters. After defeating the monsters, he receives information from Sophitia about the old library. Upon learning about Nemo's origins, he orders his arrest and even becomes tempted to kill him but ultimately decides to his wait to be decided by the proper judgment. Unfortunately, the dark power sealed within the old library threatens to cause a global disturbance, causing an enraged Gales to ask Sophitia to give him the power to kill Nemo, believing him to be the cause of the disaster. Gales becomes corrupted by Sophitia's power and lethally injures Nemo before being seemingly killed by Sophitia herself. Thanks to his powers over darkness, however, Gales survives and helps his fellow Knights defeat Sophitia and defend Granseed as a form of atonement for his previous betrayal. After the final battle, he makes a full recovery and rejoins his friends.
- Joe (ジョウ, Jō)
- Voiced by: Shunsuke Takeuchi
- Member of the Seven Knights, bonded to the soul of Spike. He is obsessed with physical strength and constantly trains to become strong after his father died fighting Physis-infected monsters. He has a crush on Sophitia, who seduces him in an attempt to use him for her goals. He is corrupted by Sophitia's power, forcing Gildan to fight him. Fortunately, Gidan is able to bring him back to his senses and Joe helps in the defense of Granseed against Sophitia.
- Gildan (ギルダン, Girudan)
- Voiced by: Yūya Hozumi
- A prince of a country populated by beastmen and member of the Seven Knights, bonded to the soul of Jave. On a training session, his succession goes badly and he is consumed by his own draconic armor, until he is saved by the combined efforts of Nemo, Jou and Gales. Grateful, Gales becomes a firm ally to Nemo, refusing to believe he works for Physis and attempting to vouch for his innocence. When Reda reveals that Sophitia is part of Physis, Gildan is forced to fight Joe, who has been corrupted by Sophitia's power. Fortunately, he is able to bring Joe back to his senses and both help in defending the school against Sophitia's destructive power.
- Shirley (シャーリー, Shārī)
- Voiced by: Manami Numakura
- President of Granseed's disciplinary board and member of the Seven Knights, bonded to the soul of Rachel Agni. She is a vampire hailing from a family of pacifists that never harmed humans. Unfortunately, her family was killed and she was forced to escape to Granseed for her own safety. Only Ellen and Nemo know about her true identity and allow her to drink their blood as a form of friendship. Shirley is later implied to develop feelings for Eren beyond the need to drink her blood. Her weapon is a rapier. Although vampires are naturally vulnerable to fire, Shirley developed some resistance to it thanks to her bond with Rachel. When Nemo's true identity as a homunculus is revealed, she is conflicted about her feelings on the matter until she decides to help Gildan vouch for Nemo's innocence. When Reda reveals that Sophitia is part of Physis, she agrees to take part in the effort to stop Sophitia. She is aware of Eren's time magic and that it drains her life-force every time she uses it, so she makes Eren drink a portion of her blood to turn her into a vampire and save her life.
- Jenius (ジェニウス, Jeniusu)
- Voiced by: Takahiro Sakurai
- Member of the original Seven Knights. He bonded his soul to Nemo, granting him a suit of armor equipped with a hook-blade and an energy cannon. According to legend, Jenius sold his soul to Physis and set Granseed's old library on fire before being killed by Yunomia, but this was a fabrication. In reality, Jenius created the Book of Time, a special seal around the library to prevent the power of destruction from spreading across the world, and only allowed the lies about him to be remembered because the book's seal was imperfect. His spirit endured, however, and inspired the homunculus Nemo to escape from Amis Germain's base. For the most part, Jenius does not speak freely to Nemo, only speaking him during critical moments. In the final battle against Sophitia, the true leader of Physis, he and Nemo combine the last of their power to recreate the Book of Time, at the cost of completely extinguishing Jenius' spirit.
- Yunomia (ユーノミア, Yūnomia)
- Voiced by: Yū Shimamura
- Member of the original Seven Knights and Faria's ancestor. She gifts Faria with the power of electricity. According to legend, she is the one who killed Jenius after he burned Granseed's old library to the ground before dying in battle herself, but this was a fabrication. In reality, she witnessed Jenius create the Book of Time in order to prevent the power of destruction from spreading and only allowed the lies about Jenius to be remembered because the seal on the Book of Time was imperfect. Even in her spirit form, she is infected with a curse that crystallized part of her right arm. She agrees to help Faria discover the truth about Jenius and the old library, but warns her that Faria's life will be in danger, as well.
- Leda (レダ, Reda)
- Voiced by: Yumiri Hanamori
- A Successor working for Physis and member of the Sons of Destruction. She is a homunculus created to control the soul of Irene and possesses the power of electricity. At first, she loses control of her power, but Irene fully bonds her soul with Reda, allowing her to survive and join Nemo's side to fight Germain. She is horrified upon learning that Germain created her and her fellow homunculi to be disposable pawns in his plans and never really cared for them, and so she chooses to help the Seven Knights defeat him. After that, however, she goes into hiding, until she crosses paths with Faria and believes Faria wil try to arrest her. During their battle, Reda digs deeper into Irene's power and manifests a sword with the power of fire. Ultimately, Faria spares her life and they both agree to stop Sophitia. In the final battle, she helps the Seven Knights defend Granseed from Sophitia's monster form and she is accepted as a new student.
- Germane (ジェルマン, Jeruman)
- Voiced by: Hidekatsu Shibata
- Leader of Physis. He used to be an important figure in the empire until he lost faith in the world and humanity and took control of Physis. By destroying silver hourglasses, mystical artifacts that can control the flow of time, throughout the continent, he has absorbed their power and gained the ability to control time, as well. As the Seven Knights storm his fortress, he nearly overpowers them, but Eren, a fellow temporal mage, nulllifies his powers, allowing Nemo to defeat him. He is finally destroyed by Sophitia, the true leader of Physis, who reveals she has been manipulating him for her own plans of destruction.
- Castor (カストル, Kasutoru)
- Voiced by: Eiji Miyashita
- A Successor working for Physis and member of the Sons of Destruction. He is a homunculus created to control the soul of Dellons Snolde Black Scythe and possesses enormous physical strength. He later loses control of his power and gets killed by Nemo and Shirley.
- Pollux (ボリュクス, Boryukusu)
- Voiced by: Haruki Ishiya
- A Successor working for Physis and member of the Sons of Destruction. He is a homunculus created to control the soul of Mercure and possesses the power of black magic. He loses control of his power and begs Germain to save him, only to be betrayed and killed by his own leader.
- Sophitia (ソフィーティア, Sofītia)
- Voiced by: Kikuko Inoue
- Librarian of Granseed Academy. A kind woman who helps and gives advice to heroes. Joe admires her very much. After Germanin was defeated by Nemo, it is revealed that Sophitia is the true leader of Physis, who was manipulating Germain the entire time, with the goal of bringing about the end of the world. She originally lived during the age of the original Seven Knights, until she was killed by Jenius, but she survived by transferring her soul into multiple bodies until she could enact her plans of destruction. In her original life, she was acquainted with the original Seven Knights and had feelings for Jenius, but she ultimately felt disappointed that the world did not change, despite the Seven Knights' best efforts, which motivated her plans to merge with the Book of Time and cause global destruction. Nemo and Jenius are barely able to stop her rampage by recreating the Book of Time and sealing her within it.
On February 4, 2021, Netmarble announced that an anime television series adaptation titled Seven Knights Revolution: Hero Successor (セブンナイツ レボリューション -英雄の継承者-, Sebun Naitsu Reboryūshon: Eiyū no Keishōsha, "Seven Knights Revolution: The Hero's Successor") and produced by Liden Films and DOMERICA was announced. The series is directed by Kazuya Ichikawa, with scripts overseen by Ukyō Kodachi, character designs handled by Arisa Matsuura, and music composed by Yoshiaki Fujisawa. It aired from April 5 to June 21, 2021 on Tokyo MX and other channels.Flumpool performed the series' opening theme song "Freeze", while Daiki Yamashita performed the series' ending theme song "Tail".Muse Communication has licensed the series in South East Asia and the anime is scheduled to be streamed on their YouTube channel.Crunchyroll licensed the series outside Asia.
- ^ abcdefghijkl"Seven Knights TV Anime Reveals 12 More Cast Members, Visual". Anime News Network. February 15, 2021. Retrieved February 15, 2021.
- ^ abcOfficial Seven Knights (October 26, 2016). "Greet the Users: Voices of Seven Knights". Facebook.
- ^ abc"Seven Knights Smartphone Game Gets TV Anime in April". Anime News Network. February 4, 2021. Retrieved February 15, 2021.
- ^ abcd"Seven Knights Revolution Anime Unveils 'Climax' Promo Video, More Cast". Anime News Network. May 10, 2021. Retrieved May 10, 2021.
- ^"Seven Knights Revolution TV Anime's Video Reveals flumpool's Opening Song, April 4 Debut". Anime News Network. March 22, 2021. Retrieved March 22, 2021.
- ^"Daiki Yamashita Performs Seven Knights Revolution TV Anime's Ending Theme as His Artist Debut". Anime News Network. March 26, 2021. Retrieved March 26, 2021.
- ^"Muse Asia - YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 2021-04-01.
- ^"UPDATE: Crunchyroll Announces Spring 2021 Anime Lineup! (3/30)". Crunchyroll News. March 30, 2021. Retrieved March 30, 2021.
- ^ abc"Sutōrī │ Terebi Anime "Sebun Naitsu Reboryūshon -Eiyū no Keishōsha-"" [Story │ TV Anime "Seven Knights Revolution -Hero Successor-"]. sevenknights-anime.jp (in Japanese). Archived from the original on April 4, 2021. Retrieved April 4, 2021.
- ^"SEVEN KNIGHTS REVOLUTION: Hero Successor - Watch on Crunchyroll". Crunchyroll. Archived from the original on April 4, 2021. Retrieved April 4, 2021.
- ^"On'ea │ Terebi Anime "Sebun Naitsu Reboryūshon -Eiyū no Keishōsha-"" [On Air │ TV Anime "Seven Knights Revolution -Hero Successor-"]. sevenknights-anime.jp (in Japanese). Archived from the original on March 22, 2021. Retrieved March 22, 2021.
Knights webtoon seven
.MAKE THE BEST LVL 50 PRIME SPECIAL HERO SELECTION!! - Seven Knights
You will also like:
- Constellation piercing sagittarius
- Airport extreme
- Oración milagrosa católica
- Medieval star wars music
- Micah 2 13
- Skyline construction llc
- Sbf water pump bolts
- Schwab gold ira
- Booty meaning
- Listen to unlimited audiobooks
- Columbo clips
- Kc 10 air refueling
- Hdmi splitter soundbar