Hatsune miku v5 information
It's already confirmed by crypton future media that hatsune miku will have multiple v5 voicebanks. It's confirmed that it has also been in the works for a while.
She has been announced to have the following languages, and appends of these voicebanks have been rumoured for the future:-
Spanish has also been rumoured but not confirmed yet
The exact release date has not been confirmed, but it is estimated to be near the end of 2018 or the start of 2019.
The official art has also been released already, along with 1 demo. The official artist has not been confirmed yet, but the style is similar to ixima's. So it's assumed it is ixima's work.
The first demo of her voice can be found Here. It is her japanese voice. I personally like how it's a little softer and deeper than her current voice, it's a nice improvement.
Here is the first glimpse of her art:-
I think it looks beautiful, and I'm really looking forward to her voicebanks being released.
I'm sorry guys lmao
Art by ixima
VOCALOID5 VOICEBANK CROSSGRADE CAMPAIGN
We are currently running a campaign of discounted VOCALOID5 prices for customers who have purchased VOCALOID Voicebanks.
Customers with a 16-digit serial code for one or more Voicebanks of the following versions of VOCALOID
VOCALOID2, VOCALOID3, VOCALOID4, VOCALOID(5)
Click here for additional information about eligible products. (Starter packs and other sets that include these products are also eligible for this campaign.)
Note: VOCALOID 1 products are not eligible for this campaign.
Note: Serial codes that have already been used for a discount cannot be used again.
Note: Serial codes for Voicebanks that were purchased as part of a package or somewhere other than the VOCALOID SHOP can also be used for this campaign. Editor products are not eligible.
Note: Although VOCALOID2 products are eligible for this campaign, VOCALOID2 Voicebanks cannot be used with VOCALOID5.
10% off the price of eligible products
Note: Version upgrade products are not eligible.
Starts on April 25th
End of campaign T.B.D.
How to receive your discount
- Find the 16-digit serial code for a VOCALOID Voicebank that you have already purchased.
- In the VOCALOID SHOP, select a product that is eligible for the crossgrade campaign. In the window that appears, enter your serial code and complete the image authentication to add the product to your cart with a 10% discount.
Changes are being made to the prices of the following products in conjunction with this campaign.
VOCALOID5 STANDARD + Megpoid English $291.80 →$280.54
VOCALOID5 PREMIUM + Megpoid English $420.18→$402.16
VOCALOID5 STANDARD + MacneNana English $286.04→$274.77
VOCALOID5 PREMIUM + MacneNana English $414.41→$396.40
VOCALOID5 STANDARD + Fukase $340.09→$328.83
VOCALOID5 PREMIUM + Fukase $468.47→$450.45
|🛠||This subject is work in progress.|
Please bear with us while improvements are being made and assume good faith until the edits are complete.
For information on how to help, see the guidelines. More subjects categorized here.
|📰||This subject requires intervention. What is being worked on: Please note the details of this software are subject to change without notice.|
For information on how to help, see the guidelines. More subjects categorized here.
Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (64bit)
macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13 (64bit only)
Interface + vocals; Japanese, English
Vocals only; Korean, Spanish, Chinese Mandarin
VOCALOID5 Musical Voice Synthesizer Application
VOCALOID5 (commonly shortened to "V5") is the current successor to the VOCALOID4 engine by the company YAMAHA Corporation.
The software was released on July 12, 2018.
The first hint that VOCALOID5 was about to be released appeared in late June 2018 when the announcement of several VOCALOID retirements were being made at the VOCALOID SHOP. Many took this as speculation as to preparation for a new upcoming version of the engine, as this happened when VOCALOID3 was replaced with VOCALOID4, and several things occurred including a website overhaul.
The first official "leak" also appeared in the form of Haruno Sora, a VOCALOID/VOICEROID by AH-Software Co. Ltd., whose Amazon description referred to her as a "VOCALOID5" vocal. The release date was noted to be July 26, 2018, indicating that VOCALOID5 may be released before or on the same day.
VOCALOID5 was later released on July 12, 2018, hours after both the website updated and Sora was leaked. This new version introduced 4 new vocals: Amy, Chris, Kaori, and Ken. VOCALOID5 was confirmed to release in two versions: Standard and Premium. Standard included the new 4 vocals while Premium included the same vocals in addition to CYBER DIVA II, CYBER SONGMAN II, VY1, and VY2. Amy, Chris, Kaori, and Ken replace the VY series and act as the new Yamaha standard vocals.
An upgrade offer was allowed for all versions of VOCALOID3 and VOCALOID4 to the new VOCALOID5 version, including VOCALOID NEO and VOCALOID Editor for Cubase. In the past offers had only been given to direct upgrades from each engine version to the next.
An upgrade offer was given to those who purchased the "IA DAW PACKAGE". This would upgrade the engine side of the package to VOCALOID5, though IA remains a VOCALOID3 vocal.
In addition to the departure of PowerFX Systems AB., Internet co., LTd have confirmed they are not making any V5 voicebanks.
- Ver.5.0.2 was a general stability fix as well as fixing a few bugs that either cause crashing or glitches.
- Ver 5.0.3 was a fix for stability and performance improvements as well as for correcting crashing issues.
- Ver.5.2.0 was a major update to the engine. The most notable updates were the introduction of multicore / multithreading part rendering and improved processing skill of Singing Skill. It also introduced new features to the media parts including saving the key and tempo, saving .WAV files as media, and transposing non-wav media files into different keys, adding media by double clicking and sampling it by single clicking. It is also possible to download new media if available from the program's startup. Some phrases were also renamed. It improved tag narrowing for searching and added a reset button to clear tag navigation. Functionality for lengthening and shortening phrases and parts by either double or half tempo were added. For the VST/AU ReWire version for DAWs it added support for changing song position, turning on/off loop, and adjusting the loop range. 
- Ver.5.2.1 provided general improvements to stability.
- Ver.5.3.1 gave some supplementary abilities while editing and stability improvements.
- Ver 5.4.0 brought some improvements to existing functions and to stability, as well as stability improvements for the 4.5 Editor for Cubase.
- Ver 5.4.1 acknowledges the engine is now compatible with macOS Catalina and brings some more stability improvements.
- Ver.5.5.0 added a Part/Note Duplication function, improved keyboard note selection and editing scrolling process, revised the activation process and fixed some stability improvements
- Ver 5.6.0 improved playback processing, and made it possible to gradually listen to parts from the beginning while rendering; also brought some stability improvements. 
- Ver 5.6.1 fixed a bug that was introduced on the previous update, which caused some Spanish phonetic symbols not to be converted properly. 
- Ver 5.6.2 fixed a bug of sound cutting off at the end of the first part when VOCALOID part was used continuously over two parts in the same track.
Windows 7 Support End
On the 1st Jan 2020, Yamaha announced Windows 7 support would end. This impacts users with that version of the Windows OS.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/Windows 8.1, Windows 7, OS X 10.13, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.11 (64bit only)
- CPU: Intel multi-core processor
- RAM: 8 GB recommended (minimum 4 GB)
- Standard: At least 20 GB
- Premium: At least 35 GB
- Other: Audio device, internet connection (for authentication, deauthentication, software updates, etc.)
- Monitor size:
- Minimum operating environment: 1366 x 768
- Recommended environment: 1920 x 1080
Additional installation notes
Note these requirements only apply to the VOCALOID5 engine itself. Users need to check each VOCALOID package and its requirements before installation as some variation may occur between releases. When used as a VST/AU together with a DAW, the operating requirements of the DAW must also be met at the same time.
The license, much like in VOCALOID3 + NEO and VOCALOID4, still allows the user to install on either Windows or Mac, though they can only have one or the other. The software must be uninstalled from its current OS to be able to install on the opposing one. However, note that regardless 1 license of VOCALOID5 is given upon purchase, therefore VOCALOID5 cannot be installed on multiple computers at the same time. This is the same for all voicebanks as well as the engine so while the user can have the installation on either Windows or Mac, they cannot install it on both or multiple computers.
VOCALOID5 installs according to the version of the OS, meaning an English OS will result in the VOCALOID5 interface being in English when installed. Users wanting the software in any other language have to change their language OS to force VOCALOID5 to be installed in that language. This is different to VOCALOID3 and VOCALOID4 where the language was selected upon installation.
Ken is the default vocal for VOCALOID5 and the engine will always revert back to his voicebank if an issue occurs, though this can be changed to other vocalists if the user doesn't want him to be the default vocalist.
Vocal libraries released for the VOCALOID5 engine.
CYBER DIVA II
CYBER SONGMAN II
MEIKA Hime & Mikoto
view • edit
Announced Vocals for the VOCALOID software. Names and images presented are placeholders and may not reflect the final product when complete.
We urge readers be considerate and careful when supporting unconfirmed projects, especially if they ask for financial endorsement.
Yuezheng Ling V5
Luo Tianyi V5
view • edit
In October 2018, a new offer was put up for "Vocaloid5 Plus". This was a 5% discount for either version of VOCALOID5 plus one of the 70 voicebanks offered for sale on the VOCALOID SHOP from the VOCALOID3,VOCALOID4 and VOCALOID5 range. This did not include upgrade offers and was available only to the Japanese version of the site. Any Vocaloid bought this way is considered a "Starter Pack" release.
On the English version of the VOCALOID SHOP, there are starter packs available with either the Standard or Premium version of VOCALOID5 included. These starter packs can be bought with voicebanks such as Fukase, Macne Nana English, and Megpoid English.
A upgrading campaign was announced in April 2019. This allowed anyone who had a 16 digital serial code to get VOCALOID5 cheaper. The campaign allowed any VOCALOID2, VOCALOID3 and VOCALOID4 product to get the discount, and applied for even voicebanks Yamaha often did not normally attach promotions to such as Sweet ANN or Prima.
VOCALOID PHRASE PACK SERIES
In December 2018, Vol.1 of a new series called VOCALOID PHRASE PACK SERIES was released. This expanded the phrases VOCALOID5 contained within its library. Providing the user had the VOCALOID5 engine, these would be released for free. They are similar to the past VOCALOID-P data series and like the previous series are supportive examples of Vocaloid capabilities.
A second pack was released on the 22nd of April 2019.
Future Bass vol.1
Tech House vol.1
Arabic Indie vol.1
Future Bass vol.2
Future Pop vol.1
Deep House vol.1
Chill out vol.1
Arabic Indie vol.2
Examples of usage
An example of solfège using VOCALOID5 technology. See also, a listing of vocal stats here
To contribute an example- see this blog entry to download the VSQx.
.VOCALOID5 - Walkthrough
You will also be interested:
- Swfa 5 20x50 review
- Kaplan 2nd edition mcat
- Double happiness rubber stamps
- Paperspace vm
- Chevy rear entertainment system
- Anime smoking
- 2011 land rover reviews
- Winterhold skyrim