Hemlock Farms, Pennsylvania Population 2021
Hemlock Farms is a city located in Pennsylvania. Hemlock Farms has a 2020 population of 3,326. Hemlock Farms is currently declining at a rate of 0.00% annually and its population has increased by 1.68% since the most recent census, which recorded a population of 3,271 in 2010. Hemlock Farms reached it's highest population of 3,470 in 2015.
The average household income in Hemlock Farms is $74,042 with a poverty rate of 5.05%. The median rental costs in recent years comes to $1,683 per month, and the median house value is $179,500. The median age in Hemlock Farms is 53.5 years, 54.6 years for males, and 50.9 years for females.
Hemlock Farms Demographics
According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Hemlock Farms was:
- White: 86.59%
- Black or African American: 6.37%
- Two or more races: 3.37%
- Other race: 2.07%
- Asian: 1.59%
- Native American: 0.00%
- Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.00%
Several possible answers.
Please specify a location.
- - USA - Pennsylvania - Blooming Grove: Hemlock Farms
My MICHELIN account
Work in progress.
GPS coordinates of Hemlock Farms, United States
Pike County, Pennsylvania
Pike County is a county located in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania.
Milford is a borough in Pike County, Pennsylvania, United States, and the county seat. Its population was 1,021 at the 2010 census.
Lake Wallenpaupack is a freshwater lake in Pennsylvania. It is the third largest lake in Pennsylvania measuring 52 miles of shoreline, 13 miles in length, 60 feet deep at points, and has in excess of 5,700 acres of surface water. It was created in 1…
Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
The Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area is a 70,000 acres (28,000 ha) protected area designated a National Recreation Area administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior's National Park Service. It is located along the middle section of…
Hawley is a borough on the Lackawaxen River in Wayne County, Pennsylvania.
Roebling's Delaware Aqueduct
Roebling's Delaware Aqueduct, also known as the Roebling Bridge, is the oldest existing wire suspension bridge in the United States. It runs 535 feet (175 meters) over the Delaware River, from Minisink Ford, New York, to Lackawaxen, Pennsylvania.
Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
Dingmans Ferry is an unincorporated community in Delaware Township, Pike County, Pennsylvania, United States. as of 2014, it has a population of 7,477 people. It was originally sited on the Delaware River, in an area now included in the Delaware Wat…
Bushkill Falls is a series of eight waterfalls, the tallest of which cascades over 100 feet (30 m), located in Northeast Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains in the USA. Beginning at the headwaters of Little Bushkill Creek, the water descends the mountai…
National Register of Historic Places listings in Pike County, Pennsylvania
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Pike County, Pennsylvania.
National Register of Historic Places listings in Wayne County, Pennsylvania
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Wayne County, Pennsylvania.
Barryville, New York
Barryville is a hamlet in Highland, Sullivan County, New York. It is named for William T. Barry, postmaster general under President Andrew Jackson. The community grew up around the D&H Canal, which opened in 1828 and operated until 1898. The canal r…
Pond Eddy Bridge
The Pond Eddy Bridge is a petit truss bridge spanning the Delaware River between the hamlet of Pond Eddy in Lumberland, New York and the settlement informally called Pond Eddy in Shohola Township, Pennsylvania. It is accessible from NY 97 in Lumberl…
Skytop is an unincorporated community in Barrett Township, Monroe County, Pennsylvania, United States. Located north of Mountainhome, it is accessible by local roads off Route 390. Its elevation is 1,562 feet (476 m), and it is located at (41°13′40″…
Resica Falls Scout Reservation
Resica Falls Scout Reservation is a camp in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania operated by the Cradle of Liberty Council of the Boy Scouts of America.
Greeley, Pennsylvania is a town in Pike County, Pennsylvania, USA, approximately halfway between Milford, Pennsylvania and Hawley, Pennsylvania.
Dingmans Falls is a waterfall located in Dingmans Ferry in Delaware Township, Pike County, Pennsylvania, United States near the Silverthread Falls.
Layton, New Jersey
Layton is an unincorporated community located within Sandyston Township in Sussex County, New Jersey, United States.
Fulmer Falls is the second waterfall located in the George W. Childs Recreation Site in Dingmans Ferry, Pike County, Pennsylvania, United States of America. The falls are downstream from Factory Falls and upstream from Deer Leap Falls on the Dingman…
Hemlock Farms, Pennsylvania
Submit your own pictures of this place and show them to the world
- OSM Map
- Google Map
- MSN Map
- OSM Map
- General Map
- Google Map
- MSN Map
- OSM Map
- Google Map
- MSN Map
- OSM Map
- Google Map
- MSN Map
Please wait while loading the map...
|Median resident age:||53.5 years|
|Pennsylvania median age:||40.8 years|
Estimated per capita income in 2019: $36,051
Hemlock Farms CDP income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2019: $198,478
Mean prices in 2019:all housing units: $282,191; detached houses: $279,205
Median gross rent in 2019: $1,706.March 2019 cost of living index in Hemlock Farms: 111.0 (more than average, U.S. average is 100)Percentage of residents living in poverty in 2019: 5.1%
(4.3% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 14.6% for Black residents, 22.3% for two or more races residents)
Detailed information about poverty and poor residents in Hemlock Farms, PA
Business Search- 14 Million verified businesses
Recent articles from our blog. Our writers, many of them Ph.D. graduates or candidates, create easy-to-read articles on a wide variety of topics.
Ancestries: Italian (17.9%), German (11.8%), Irish (7.7%), Russian (5.1%), Polish (4.9%), Hungarian (3.3%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 1448 feet
219 residents are foreign born (4.3% Europe, 0.8% North America, 0.7% Latin America).
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2019: $2,996 (1.5%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2019: $2,974 (1.7%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Scranton, PA (33.2 miles , pop. 76,415).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Newark, NJ (60.4 miles , pop. 273,546).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Manhattan, NY (67.5 miles , pop. 1,537,195).
Latitude: 41.33 N, Longitude: 75.04 W
Area code commonly used in this area: 570
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2018 was 56.6. This is better than average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2018 was 28.5. This is about average.Closest monitor was 22.5 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2017 was 7.45. This is about average.Closest monitor was 22.5 miles away from the city center.
Hemlock Farms-area historical tornado activity is slightly below Pennsylvania state average. It is 35% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/31/1998, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 3.8 miles away from the Hemlock Farms place center injured 2 peopleand caused $1 million in damages.
On 3/21/1976, a category F3 tornado 25.1 miles away from the place center causedbetween $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Hemlock Farms-area historical earthquake activity is significantly above Pennsylvania state average. It is 66% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 8/23/2011 at 17:51:04, a magnitude 5.8 (5.8 MW, Depth: 3.7 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 282.3 miles away from the city center
On 10/7/1983 at 10:18:46, a magnitude 5.3 (5.1 MB, 5.3 LG, 5.1 ML) earthquake occurred 185.1 miles away from the city center
On 1/16/1994 at 01:49:16, a magnitude 4.6 (4.6 MB, 4.6 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 86.6 miles away from the city center
On 4/20/2002 at 10:50:47, a magnitude 5.3 (5.3 ML, Depth: 3.0 mi) earthquake occurred 230.5 miles away from the city center
On 4/20/2002 at 10:50:47, a magnitude 5.2 (5.2 MB, 4.2 MS, 5.2 MW, 5.0 MW) earthquake occurred 228.6 miles away from Hemlock Farms center
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 278.2 miles away from Hemlock Farms center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Pike County (16) is near the US average (15).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 12
Emergencies Declared: 4
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 5, Hurricanes: 5, Storms: 4, Blizzard: 1, Mudslide: 1, Snowfall: 1, Tornado: 1, Tropical Depression: 1, Tropical Storm: 1, Water Shortage: 1, Winter Storm: 1, Other: 1 (Note: some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Hospitals and medical centers near Hemlock Farms:
- ALL ASPECTS HOME HEALTH AGENCY, LLC (Home Health Center, about 12 miles away; MILFORD, PA)
- BELLE REVE HEALTH CARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 13 miles away; MILFORD, PA)
- HEAD INJURY RECOVERY CTR AT HILLCREST (Nursing Home, about 13 miles away; MILFORD, PA)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Hemlock Farms:
- Sussex County Community College (about 24 miles; Newton, NJ; Full-time enrollment: 2,402)
- East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania (about 24 miles; East Stroudsburg, PA; FT enrollment: 6,195)
- Marywood University (about 32 miles; Scranton, PA; FT enrollment: 2,959)
- Orange County Community College (about 33 miles; Middletown, NY; FT enrollment: 4,742)
- University of Scranton (about 33 miles; Scranton, PA; FT enrollment: 5,488)
- Centenary College (about 35 miles; Hackettstown, NJ; FT enrollment: 2,271)
- County College of Morris (about 41 miles; Randolph, NJ; FT enrollment: 6,427)
Points of interest:
Click to draw/clear place borders
Notable location: Hemlock Farms Volunteer Fire and Rescue Company (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Reservoirs and swamps: Hemlock Lake (A), Lower Hemlock Lake (B), Elm Lake (C), McConnell Pond (D), Maple Swamp (E). Display/hide their locations on the mapPike County has a predicted average indoor radon screening level between 2 and 4 pCi/L (pico curies per liter) - Moderate Potential
|This place:||2.4 people|
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.4% of all households
- Gay men: 0.7% of all households
For population 15 years and over in Hemlock Farms:
- Never married: 27.6%
- Now married: 51.0%
- Separated: 0.8%
- Widowed: 10.5%
- Divorced: 10.0%
For population 25 years and over in Hemlock Farms:
- High school or higher: 96.8%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 33.2%
- Graduate or professional degree: 12.5%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 47.2 minutes
Religion statistics for Hemlock Farms, PA (based on Pike County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|This county:||1.37 / 10,000 pop.|
|Pennsylvania:||2.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|Pike County:||0.34 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.88 / 10,000 pop.|
|Pike County:||2.56 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.52 / 10,000 pop.|
|Pike County:||6.66 / 10,000 pop.|
|Pennsylvania:||7.12 / 10,000 pop.|
7.25% of this county's 2016 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2015 ($58,576 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2015 and 2016.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2015 and 2016:
7.39% of this county's 2015 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2016 ($47,583 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2015 and 2016.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2015 and 2016:
Strongest AM radio stations in Hemlock Farms:
- WMCA (570 AM; 50 kW; NEW YORK, NY; Owner: SALEM MEDIA OF NEW YORK, LLC)
- WABC (770 AM; 50 kW; NEW YORK, NY; Owner: WABC-AM RADIO, INC.)
- WOR (710 AM; 50 kW; NEW YORK, NY; Owner: BUCKLEY BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WWJZ (640 AM; 50 kW; MOUNT HOLLY, NJ; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WSNR (620 AM; 20 kW; JERSEY CITY, NJ)
- WFAN (660 AM; 50 kW; NEW YORK, NY; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WINS (1010 AM; 50 kW; NEW YORK, NY; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WEPN (1050 AM; 50 kW; NEW YORK, NY; Owner: NEW YORK AM RADIO, LLC)
- WBBR (1130 AM; 50 kW; NEW YORK, NY; Owner: BLOOMBERG COMMUNICATIONS INC.)
- WADO (1280 AM; 50 kW; NEW YORK, NY; Owner: WADO-AM LICENSE CORP.)
- WCBS (880 AM; 50 kW; NEW YORK, NY; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WVNJ (1160 AM; 20 kW; OAKLAND, NJ; Owner: UNIVERSAL B/CASTING OF NEW YORK,INC.)
- WLIB (1190 AM; 30 kW; NEW YORK, NY; Owner: ICBC BROADCAST HOLDINGS-NY, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Hemlock Farms:
- WBYH (89.1 FM; HAWLEY, PA; Owner: 4 RIVERS COMMUNICATIONS B/G COMPANY)
- WNNJ-FM (103.7 FM; NEWTON, NJ; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WHCY (106.3 FM; BLAIRSTOWN, NJ; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WTSX (96.7 FM; PORT JERVIS, NY; Owner: PORT JERVIS BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WPGP (88.3 FM; TAFTON, PA; Owner: SOUND OF LIFE, INC.)
- WQFN (100.1 FM; FOREST CITY, PA; Owner: THE SCRANTON TIMES, L.P.)
- WKRF (107.9 FM; TOBYHANNA, PA; Owner: ENTERCOM WILKES-BARRE SCRANTON, LLC)
- WRTY (91.1 FM; JACKSON TOWNSHIP, PA; Owner: TEMPLE UNIV COMMONWEALTH SYS HGR ED.)
- WFKP (99.3 FM; ELLENVILLE, NY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WWPJ (89.5 FM; PEN ARGYL, PA; Owner: MERCER COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE)
- WBYX (88.7 FM; STROUDSBURG, PA; Owner: FOUR RIVERS COMMUNITY BROADCASTING CORP)
- WEZX (106.9 FM; SCRANTON, PA; Owner: THE SCRANTON TIMES, L.P.)
- WSBG (93.5 FM; STROUDSBURG, PA; Owner: NASSAU BROADCASTING II, L.L.C.)
- WCWI (94.3 FM; CARBONDALE, PA; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WGGY (101.3 FM; SCRANTON, PA; Owner: ENTERCOM WILKES-BARRE SCRANTON, LLC)
- WYCY (105.3 FM; HAWLEY, PA; Owner: DE WIT BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WDNH-FM (95.3 FM; HONESDALE, PA; Owner: DE WIT BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WWDL-FM (104.9 FM; SCRANTON, PA; Owner: LANE BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WWYY (107.1 FM; BELVIDERE, NJ; Owner: NASSAU BROADCASTING HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WMGS (92.9 FM; WILKES-BARRE, PA; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
TV broadcast stations around Hemlock Farms:
- WWPS-LP (Channel 8; HAWLEY, ETC., PA; Owner: ROBERT G. NEUHAUS)
- WMBC-TV (Channel 63; NEWTON, NJ; Owner: MOUNTAIN BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 20Number of bridges
- 118ft / 36.0mTotal length
- $5,372,000Total costs
- 112,532Total average daily traffic
- 30,764Total average daily truck traffic
- 126,672Total future (year 2022) average daily traffic
- New bridges - historical statistics
- 14.1%Bottled, tank, or LP gas
- 12.0%Fuel oil, kerosene, etc.
- 3.2%Utility gas
- 2.6%Coal or coke
- 17.8%Utility gas
- 16.6%Bottled, tank, or LP gas
Hemlock Farms compared to Pennsylvania state average:
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage below state average.
- Median age significantly above state average.
- Renting percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- House age below state average.
- Number of college students significantly below state average.
Hemlock Farms on our top lists:
- #17 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most residents born in Argentina (population 500+)"
- #58 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most residents born in Ireland (population 500+)"
- #87 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most residents born in Northern Europe (population 500+)"
Hemlock pa farms of map
Elevation of Hemlock Farms, PA, USA
Waterfall and Moss
Sawkill Pond Frozen Lake
Listening to the sounds of Adams creek
Grace and Fury
Factory Falls - Childs Recreational Area
Deer Leap Falls #1
Factory Falls - Top Section
Views on the Trail to the Top of the Falls 3
Boat on the Lake - Promised Land Pennsylvania A200
Views on the Trail to the Top of the Falls
Views on the Trail to the Top of the Falls 2
Views on the Trail to the Top of the Falls 4
Views of the Falls
Furry caterpillar enjoying the view...
Promised Land State Park Wildlife Observation Area
Fish Eye View
In a green world
Fulmer Falls (detail), 2013.10.26
Fulmer Falls, 2013.10.26
Deer Leap Falls, 2013.10.26
Fulmer Falls in the George W Childs Recreation area, Sulivan County PA
Shohola Falls 9
Light and Shadow
Shahola Falls, Pennsylvania
You will also like:
- Accounting jobs monster
- 2012 audi s5 top speed
- Cryptocurrency market forecast
- Big tree clipart
- El revolver
- Play madness combat
- Nidec motor wiring diagram
- Mabon witchcraft