It can be reached by dialing (830) 757-1992 Full Phone Report, and you could get in touch with their sales team in 2119 North Veterans Boulevard Apartment 203, Eagle Pass, Texas TX 78852. Visit their website at: gardenhillapartments.com to know more about the company’s history, products and services, as well as frequently asked questions and privacy policies.
Special deals are also offered from time to time. Their professional and honest business transactions fortifies both consumers and businesses in their B2C segments.
Their modest but solid single location houses 1 to 4 staff members. All are benefiting from the company’s generous programs and sound training solutions.
You can learn more by checking their classification codes: SIC – 6513 and NAIC – 5311100. Call the hotline stated above for faster transaction and queries. Garden Hill Apartment Homes would like to hear from you.
11 years ago
10/11/2010, 08:45 AM
I have lived at Garden Hill Apartments for over three years and I cannot say one bad thing about the apartments or management. I am really surprised by Stephanies comments.As a working, divorced mother of 2, I could not have chosen a safer place for my children. The tenants are mostly border patrol, school district employees, CBP, and other professionals. Everyone is very friendly and look out for each other. The apartment complex was taken over by new management not long ago and with this change came new washers and driers, new & beautiful landscaping, new loungers & umbrellas by the swimming pool. The office staff have ALWAYS been very helpful to me. On the occasions when I needed maintenance for normal wear & tear issues, they were addressed and/or repaired promptly. I enjoy living here very much and have recommended this place to several friends and co-workers who have indeed moved in and are of the same opinion as me. I can also say that whenever there has been a problem with an unruly or problematic tenant, it has been addressed immediately. Perhaps Stephanie fell into this category.......
By using the directory services of US-Info you accept the conditions of use.
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF KAPITOL S.A.’s websites (US-Info , Teldir, Scoot). The elements of KAPITOL S.A.’s websites (“the Present Site(s)”) which may contain text, images, audio and video extracts, software and other elements (“the Content”) are provided by KAPITOL S.A. for information only. By accessing the Present Site or by downloading any element of the Content, you accept that you are bound by the terms and conditions set out below (“the Present Terms and Conditions”). If you do not accept the Present Terms and Conditions, you may neither access the site nor download any element whatsoever of the Content.
2. Limitation of liability. KAPITOL S.A. undertakes to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the Content of the Present Sites. However, since the Content has been put together by KAPITOL S.A. from various sources, it is provided to you as it is, given the elements available.
Except where the user can demonstrate the existence of a serious infringement or of fraud with a direct causal link to the loss or damage suffered, KAPITOL S.A. CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE TO YOU OR A THIRD PARTY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY KIND ADVERSELY AFFECTING THE CONTENT OR THE ELEMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRESENT SITES. KAPITOL S.A. GIVES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EITHER TO YOU OR TO THIRD PARTIES, REGARDING THE CONTENT OR THE ELEMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRESENT SITES AND IN PARTICULAR GIVES NO GUARANTEE OF A LACK OF COUNTERFEITING, MERCHANTABILTY OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The Present Sites contain links that permit access to websites not managed or controlled by KAPITOL S.A. KAPITOL S.A. only provides these links for your convenience and is in no way liable for the content of the sites to which they take you. KAPITOL S.A. takes reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the Content of the Present Sites but it cannot guarantee that the information accessible via the above-mentioned links is accurate or complete. With regard to this information, it gives no guarantee of a lack of counterfeiting, merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. Lastly, KAPITOL S.A. gives no guarantee regarding the other websites to which the Present Sites give you access. It is entirely your own responsibility to make sure that the websites which you choose to access are free from any destructive elements, including viruses.
Except where the user can demonstrate the existence of a serious infringement or of fraud with a direct causal link to the loss or damage suffered, KAPITOL S.A. CANNOT IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE HELD LIABLE FOR DAMAGE OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE OR LOSS, RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRESENT SITES OR FROM THE CONTENT AVAILABLE OR REFERRED TO ON THE LATTER OR ON ANY OTHER SITE WHICH YOU MAY ACCESS VIA THE PRESENT SITES, EVEN WHERE IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSSES.
3. Use of the present sites. The copying, reproduction, extraction, commercialisation by sale, hire, distribution and any other form of making the Content of the Present Sites available to third parties for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial, whatsoever in its entirety or in part as well as, more generally, any use inconsistent with the nature of the elements contained on the Present Sites is strictly forbidden. Moreover, you are forbidden to transmit, publish, reproduce or disseminate on the Present Sites any information or elements:
- 1. if that would constitute a criminal offence or might lead to public liability claims or if that would incite others to commit acts that might constitute such an offence or might lead to such claims;
- 2. if this information or these elements are protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights, without the permission of the holder of these rights being obtained. (This prohibition extends to elements derived from the information or the elements referred to above);
- 3. if this would constitute use of the Present Sites contrary to the law or to internet etiquette or if this might prevent the use of the Present Sites or the internet by other users including by the dissemination or transmission of information or software containing viruses or other disruptive elements; or
- 4. if this contravenes applicable international, European and/or national legislation concerning the protection of privacy and personal data and in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data and the free circulation of these data (hereinafter “GDPR”) and the Belgian Act dated 8 December 1992 concerning the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data.
Lastly, use of the Present Sites is limited in terms of the number of requests to:
- 1. 5 requests per day if the user is a natural person.
- 2. 100 requests per day if the user is a legal person.
IF YOU EXCEED THIS NUMBER OF REQUESTS, KAPITOL S.A. IS ENTITLED TO CLAIM FROM YOU AN AMOUNT OF € 0.10 EXCLUDING TAXES FOR EACH REQUEST SUBJECT TO A MINIMUM OF € 125 EXCLUDING TAXES PER EXCESS REQUEST.
4. Copyright. All the Content published on the Present Sites or otherwise accessible via them is protected by copyright. The Content and the copyright in the Content belong to or are under the control of KAPITOL S.A. or its content providers. You may only use or reproduce the information within the Content for the purposes of personal, non-commercial or educational use. Any other use, reproduction, dissemination, publication or retransmission of the Content is strictly forbidden without the written authorisation of the copyright owner. You must comply with all the instructions, information and restrictions included with the Content and you must not separate them from it.
5. Trademarks. US-Info, Teldir and Scoot (logo of Scoot face) are registered trademarks of KAPITOL S.A. The names of all the other products, services or companies referred to on the Present Site may be trademarks of their respective owners. You are forbidden to use any trademark that appears on the Present Site without the written authorisation of KAPITOL S.A. or the owner of the rights in this trademark.
6. Protection of privacy. The aim of the Present Website is to offer the user directory and information services within the meaning of European Directive 2002/58/EC dated 12 July 2002 (Directive concerning privacy and electronic communications).
The data are used for the purpose of consultation by the users of the Present Site and of communication to third parties within the context of an information service.
The accessible database on the Present Site is divided into two categories:
- • Private individuals: Only the directory data are processed by KAPITOL S.A. (surname, first name, address, telephone number) with KAPITOL S.A. regularly receiving these data from the various telephone service providers. The latter are obliged to communicate the data of their subscribers to the official directories as stipulated by European Directives 2002/58/EC dated 12 July 2002 and 2002/22/EC dated 7 March 2002 and by Article 45, §2 of the Belgian Act dated 13 June 2005 concerning electronic communication.
- • Businesses: This Businesses category consists of the legal and natural persons carrying out their activities as independent parties. The directory data and the information of a public nature about businesses (name, address, telephone number, email address, fax, financial data etc.) may be consulted on the Present Site. Classification of businesses by sector is also offered. The data are provided either by the persons themselves or originate from the telephone service providers, KAPITOL S.A.’s suppliers or public sources.
The directory and information services constitute essential tools for accessing the telephone services and they entail the obligation of universal service. The processing of personal data for these purposes is necessary according to Article 5 of European Directive 2002/22/EC dated 7 March 2002 (“Universal Service” Directive) and according to national implementing Acts and also the legitimate interests pursued by KAPITOL S.A.
KAPITOL S.A. is an official publisher of telephone directories registered with the IBPT (Belgian regulatory authority) and is therefore legally authorised to publish personal data. These data will be retained until such time as they are updated.
Those persons who have requested an ex-directory telephone number and those who have requested the deletion of their data are not shown on the Present Site.
If a natural person has given his or her free and explicit consent for his or her data to be used for direct or indirect marketing purposes, KAPITOL S.A. may process the data for this purpose.
KAPITOL S.A. may make transfers of data to non-EU countries in accordance with the legislation in force, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (hereinafter “GDPR”).
Any natural or legal person that can prove his or her/its identity is entitled to obtain a copy of the data about him or her/it and to request full information concerning the processing of his or her/its data and the rights that he or she/it has. He or she/it is entitled to demand free of charge the correction of any data that he or she/it finds to be inaccurate.
Any natural person who can prove his/her identity is entitled to refuse to allow all or part of his/her data to appear on the Present Site and to request their deletion free of charge unless KAPITOL S.A.’s legitimate and overriding purposes have precedence.
Any legal person that can prove its identity is entitled to request the deletion of its data if the request is consistent with the business's legitimate interests.
Any natural person who can prove his/her identity and who has consented to the use of his/her data for marketing purposes is entitled to withdraw his/her consent and to refuse to allow his/her personal data to be processed for these purposes.
Requests relating to the data of the persons concerned (data subjects) whether they be natural or legal persons, shall be submitted by means of one of the following procedures:
- 1. By clicking on the following link: "Update my personal data"
- 2. By fax sent to number +32 2 379 29 88 or by webform to the address https://dpo.kapitol.com. It is essential for the request to be accompanied by a copy of an identity document and, for requests originating from legal persons, by evidence of the person's authority to represent the legal person submitting them.
- 3. By ordinary post (see address below) accompanied by a copy of an identity document and, for requests originating from legal persons by evidence of the person’s authority to represent the legal person submitting them.
DPO - KAPITOL S.A.
Chaussée de St Job, 506
1180 BRUSSELS (Belgium)
KAPITOL S.A. expressly undertakes to destroy or return the personal data communicated in the context of these requests.
If a natural person whose data are shown on the Present Site in the “Private individuals” category would like to have his/her data corrected, he/she must contact his/her telephone service provider directly so as to prevent the incorrect data from being included in the updates provided by this provider to KAPITOL S.A.
Any person is entitled to submit a complaint concerning his or her/its personal data to the Data Protection Authority (DPA) (Belgian authority with jurisdiction in matters of the protection of privacy - https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be ) or any other supervisory authority with jurisdiction by virtue of the GDPR.
KAPITOL S.A. cannot be obliged to withdraw the data shown on other websites or other information media to which it does not provide data. It is up to you to contact the owners of the sites concerned directly.
IMPORTANT: Certain websites cache searches performed on the Present Site. These practices are not authorised, so KAPITOL S.A. cannot be held liable for these and reserves the right to take legal action against any person engaged in them.
The data recorded by means of the cookies are only stored for the duration of the current session except in the case of the data used for statistical purposes.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to protect any information received by our site against loss, misuse, deterioration or interference.
8. Indemnification. You undertake to indemnify KAPITOL S.A. and hold it free of all damage or losses, charges and expenses including reasonable lawyers’ fees, associated with any breach of the Present Terms and Conditions by you or by the users of your account, in connection with the use of the Present Sites or the dissemination or transmission of any information or other elements on the Present Sites by you or by the users of your account.
9. Amendments. KAPITOL S.A. reserves the right to amend or delete all or part of any element of the Content of the Present Sites and to do so at any time and without prior notice.
10. Miscellaneous terms. The Present Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between KAPITOL S.A. and you regarding the use of the Present Site, which is governed by Belgian law. KAPITOL S.A.’s failure to insist on the strict observance of every term of the present document or to ensure this observance does not in any way constitute the waiver of any term or right whatsoever. If one of the present terms is declared void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court with jurisdiction, this does not affect the other terms at all. Any objections and disputes of any kind fall within the jurisdiction of the Belgian courts of Brussels. You can also contact the Mediation Service for Telecommunications (Boulevard Roi Albert II, 8, box 3, at 1000 Brussels - 02/223.09.09 – www.ombudsmantelecom.be).
Garden Hill Apartment Homes
Call for price
2119 N Vets Blvd, Eagle Pass, TX 78852
DepositPlease call for details
Dogs Call For Details, Cats Call For Details
Garden Hill Apartment Homes
Consider Garden Hill Apartment Homes for your next home. These apartments for rent in Eagle Pass, TX, serve many renter household sizes. The apartment complex takes resident safety serious and has an automated gate system. There's plenty of parking available at this rental community.
You can take a dip in the swimming pool if the weather allows. Community grills offer an opportunity for outdoor BBQs. Take a break and relax at the nearby park. Residents here enjoy features such as walk-in closets and balconies.
There is a grocery store within walking distance for quick shopping trips.
Difficult street parking
Grocery Stores Nearby
Well lit streets
Rentals.com is part of the RentPath Network of Sites
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. RENTALS.COM and the RENTALS.COM Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having trouble reading this website, please email [email protected].
Apts pass hill garden eagle
.Eagle Pass, Texas. CBP Inspection Station
- Cabin that sleeps 70
- Marty meierotto
- Apache bend apartments
- Dolby atmos xbox settings
- 6x6 post straps
- Havana saxophone sheet music